07 2.5i-wagon

i-wagon

I'll have to check out merrow rd. The guy on Hutchins St does too but nate had a bad experience there

i-wagon

I loved how it looked and driving with the yellow. I'll do something in the spring. Gotta start looking at motorcycle goodies now. Hid is coming out, might buy pipes and a power commander with my tax returns

i-wagon

Transmission and diff service along with oil change today. noise I'd been hearing went away couple days ago, think it was exhaust rattle on the tranny mount. Fresh synthetic shell spirax and some syn Lucas made it feel better, and reverse is quieter. Cosmo racing intake sans filter in my possession for cleaning and have to weld a crack. Might want someone to assess my stock tune

i-wagon

Cosmo intake cleaned up and ready for paint. Got all the adhesive off from where the silly badge was stuck to it. attacking it with the tig Monday to fix a crack then it'll be hooked to the stock box till I get an spt cone filter

i-wagon

Yeah Around the mounting bracket, not a big deal. I'll get it straightened out tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

So can anyone tell me if it's worth any kind of tuning after axleback, "headers" and modifying the intake however I decide to do it. If I do anything it'll likely be a tactrix cable and try not to blow it up

i-wagon

Cosmo patched up and sprayed flat black, going to hook it up to the stock box tonight. Not sure what filter I want to run when I get to it. Torn between K&N and the aem dry flow brute force. Aem doesn't need oil= Clean maf

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I'm not going down in the fender yet, but the water shield is already in my Amazon cart. Advance has the filter on the shelf, I'll probably go get one in a little bit. But the aem was the way I was leaning, just hit it with cleaner and rinse

Latest posts

Back