07 2.5i-wagon

i-wagon

Thanks guys. And jb weld and flat black can do wonders for a roughed up pipe. Scored a brand new aem cone filter for $40, now I just need to drill the maf adapter holes bigger and cut off the excess flange. More than likely tax returns will get me tactrix openport 2.0, along worth motorcycle goodies

i-wagon

at steel service getting quotes on stainless to rebuild my light bar, sick of it getting rusty, aem cone goes on later today

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Cone on, took it for a ride, that thing makes some noise. Had a helper watch my tailpipe, only smoked a tiny bit when I wound it right up, but it's run a bit rich since UEL conversion

07NAHWKI

No they don't reveal the TiC trick, unfortunately. I ran mine with the "snorkus" removed, so basically stock piping into the fender and I loved the sound when you opened the throttle up.

really wish I could spell. lol 2 edits

i-wagon

I had a rallitek fender silencer delete hooked up to my wrx ram air snorkus for a couple years, so by what that first post states I should have been having issues for a while

07NAHWKI

yea after reading it again it doesn't seem to be as big of a deal, running a rich is better than lean. So i may be removing my snorkus this weekend  lol. 

i-wagon

cone filter has been returned, that thing was way too friggin loud. the stats overall from that nasioc thread said hybrid was the best of both worlds, so i bought a new oiled paper element filter. 

side note, had a s-10(mass plates) behind me at wallet world, light was green for half a second and they were blaring the horn. did my best grandpa driving for a quarter mile, then downshifted and somehow got rubber.... anyway, friggin s-10

i-wagon

Rewired most of the systems for my lights, the power for the Hellas is tiny, but I think I'm going to wet sand off the rest of the yellow add try the LED h3 bulbs. Still on the fence about paying almost $80 for material to redo my bar

Side thought...stock foz springs jack an imp right up, wondering what lowering springs would do. I could certainly use the stiffer spring rate, especially in the rear

i-wagon

FF 700s got canceled. I wet sanded the rest of the yellow off and just kept going until it kind of cleaned up the lens. They actually got a bit brighter, probably just get 100w bulbs and see what happens. Spent too much on my bow, still need a new scan tool, oxygen and acetylene tanks and regulators. Tax returns don't last long when you have expensive hobbies

i-wagon

friggin tail lights. my tail/stop bulbs have been cutting out for a while, tap on the lenses and they come back. bought new bulbs but i.m thinking of getting led bulbs from ddm like i did for my bike. 

did a good look over this morning since i haven't checked all my fluids in a while. the front brakes are making the fluid wicked dark. just flushed the whole system out with new synthetic fluid last year some time

i-wagon

Possible new exhaust setup coming before summer. I have a fxt midpipe somewhere that's supposed to be 2.5 inch, and plan to build a matching axleback. Thinking a borla this time. This will only be the 6th or 7th setup I've had. I really just should have kept the prodrive axleback

i-wagon

Home made is still on it until further notice. Want a larger pipe for deeper sound, and the muffler on the car has a touch of rasp, not sure if it's how I built it or the size or what.

i-wagon

Starting to seriously plan the next exhaust. Fxt midpipe located, that's 2.5od, around 2.3 id, going to stretch that out to fit and build a 2.5id axleback with a borla and probably DC resonated tip

Jamey

Your weld job is holding up great btw
default_smile.png
I put new coat if paint on it today

i-wagon

Nice. The wrap on mine is holding together for once. Think it's the skid plate keeping it from getting damaged.

Latest posts

Back