2007 Murdered STi

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
To make sure nothing goes wrong before you get a tune you should let some old fart drive it
default_confused.gif

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
To make sure nothing goes wrong before you get a tune you should let some old fart drive it
default_eek.gif
Thanks for the offer maniac and as tempting as that is I think I will have to pass:D I wouldnt want you to soil my seats or anything
default_confused.gif

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Thanks for the offer maniac and as tempting as that is I think I will have to pass:D I wouldnt want you to soil my seats or anything
default_confused.gif
Don`t worry about me soiling your seats It`s you that most likley be crying like a baby
default_eek.gif

Nate

Founding Father
about time. i drove by and you and steve were finishing up some stuff with your car. you must have been picking it up. whos WRB sti was that back there?

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Its another nate who owns that wrb sti and he needed an engine too due to bearing failure. The car is home but its barely drivable at the moment since the tune isn't liking my much larger injectors very much. It pretty much stalls every time I stop so im trying to figure out what to do about that.

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 07:55:07-----

<--- Now dropped
I just need to spin the coilovers down a few inchs cause its higher then stock right now.

04wrx

Oh yea that's right, sweet, yea I just put in rce yellow springs, tokico hp struts, and group-n top hats last weekend.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Oh yea that's right, sweet, yea I just put in rce yellow springs, tokico hp struts, and group-n top hats last weekend.

That must feel a lot better?

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 08:04:31-----

O yea and my car sounds like a subby again!

04wrx

It feels muuuuuuch better, I'm now on the search for wheels and tires.

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 08:11:32-----

Yay no more honda sound

Latest posts

Back