2007 Murdered STi

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Does anyone know someone local who could touch my tune up just so I could brake it in and then make it to a tuner.

Trevor723

Are you still going to get street tuned? Pay them some extra to come up and do it on your turf instead of theirs?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
So when am I gona get my ride
default_additional_party.gif

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Added updated engine bay shot taken today. Matte black piping looks sick. Sadly my defi boost sensor took a shot of oil when the engine crapped out and is on the operating table at the moment trying to be revived with some electronics cleaning spray.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
the list of work on page 1 is impressive. The +1 on the valves...

Anyway, I was sitting with window open. The highway from me is about a mile, can't see it.I live on a busy bangor street. for the sound to do what it did, right perfectly through the window.. From a distance, I heard a sube like I have never heard. no rally twackin snapping backfire, it was more like a tractor trailer, hellacious... deep full fires diciplined rpm. 2.5 liter minimum. I assumed it to be a black sti in the bangor area, as I spotted and heard a throaty idling black one not long after and wondered why I never saw it again. I am curious, as it is a small world , if this is the one I heard. I have never even seen under the hood of an oem sti, let alone the customs. The list on page one would fit the bill no doubt, that is indeed a money pit.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
the list of work on page 1 is impressive. The +1 on the valves...Anyway, I was sitting with window open. The highway from me is about a mile, can't see it.I live on a busy bangor street. for the sound to do what it did, right perfectly through the window.. From a distance, I heard a sube like I have never heard. no rally twackin snapping backfire, it was more like a tractor trailer, hellacious... deep full fires diciplined rpm. 2.5 liter minimum. I assumed it to be a black sti in the bangor area, as I spotted and heard a throaty idling black one not long after and wondered why I never saw it again. I am curious, as it is a small world , if this is the one I heard. I have never even seen under the hood of an oem sti, let alone the customs. The list on page one would fit the bill no doubt, that is indeed a money pit.
Thank you?
default_eek.gif

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Yesterday we dropped my car quite a bit pictures to follow later. My car will also be at the meet tonight.

08WRXME

Yesterday we dropped my car quite a bit pictures to follow later. My car will also be at the meet tonight.

Awesome! I want to see this bad boy. Your not thru the break-in period yet, right?

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Im not even past the first 300 miles yet. I think it has about 240 so no boost for me yet. It runs pretty lousy due to tuning so dont make fun of it. O and dont worry about the retardedly loud rattle that's just my badass clutch hahaha

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Well ralli tweaked my car a little and now it doesn't stall, which is awesome. Now that its working good something bad had to happen. Dont wash your car when its 90 degrees out your windshield may crack. Just hit 700 miles today, got the summer tires on and an alingment yesterday. I went to NED last night and didnt see a lot of subbies.

Latest posts

Back