2012/2013 Snow drifting video thread

Meyagi

I'm a hack
last year my buddy and i went out on the pond at his camp in hiram and ripped around all afternoon.

i was doing powerslides at the top of 3rd which is at least 60mph, and theres nothing to crash into. oh yea i missed 3rd in that drag race due to my mystery shifter, we had a good race and we were about dead even.... we will be back out there this winter for sure!

dsmith

theres an island on the lake at my friend wades camp in windham that they plow out around for racing snowmobiles and fourwheelers. hopefully its a cold winter so we get enough ice.

Last edited by a moderator:

gakosaurusrex

last year my buddy and i went out on the pond at his camp in hiram and ripped around all afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfmS3uJVFE&feature=mr_meh&list=UUtafTYEzqp7KtCOJOOn6nPg&playnext=0

i was doing powerslides at the top of 3rd which is at least 60mph, and theres nothing to crash into. oh yea i missed 3rd in that drag race due to my mystery shifter, we had a good race and we were about dead even.... we will be back out there this winter for sure!
where is this mike? i would be very intrested to come play this winter. cones out there would make that a totaly different game!

theres an island on the lake at my friend wades camp in windham that they plow out around for racing snowmobiles and fourwheelers. hopefully its a cold winter so we get enough ice.
also intrested if theres enough ice.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
He's not just gonna give away the keys to the candy store that easy come on, then all of us would be out hooning on that thing.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
...and THAT, fellas, is what's known as "winter roads, summer ditches." BTDT. Fast as this guy was going (top of 3rd and 4th gear) I'd say he got off easy. Getting into a ditch sideways at top of 3rd, you're likely end up barrel-rolling several times. Don't axe how I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Douche!!!! Mine was a classic example of dont lift. Rear end got into the bank, let off and got sucked in.

That guy was f'ed going into the first corner.

Latest posts

Back