2012/2013 Snow drifting video thread

Meyagi

I'm a hack
exactly, private property the owner has to ask for charges to be pressed. the most the cops have ever done to me is tell us to go away

XCELLR8

REVITUP
On private property, the Officers would have to have a complainant, ie walmart representative. The Officer could enforce DUI/OUI on private property. That means even at your own house. Trespassing, for instance, could be enforced by two ways, PROPERLY POSTING with signs (visible) or being warned by the Police. Property owned by a Town or City which they are employed, their Police Officers, can and will enforce trespassing on school or ANY other municipal property.

Remember, Driving to Endanger!! That is when the driver is endangering life (himself/herself) or the life of others by driving erratically. High speed, passing stop lights/signs at speed, etc...

This is very subjective by the Officer witnessing the offense. Again, the question is? On private property can DTE be enforced? I would say yes if someones life is endangered. Also another charge is Reckless Conduct with a motor vehicle. http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/statutes/17-A/title17-Asec211.html

§2413. Driving to endanger

1. Definition. A person commits a Class E crime if, with criminal negligence as defined in Title 17-A, that person drives a motor vehicle in any place in a manner that endangers the property of another or a person, including the operator or passenger in the motor vehicle being driven.

[ 1993, c. 683, Pt. A, §2 (NEW); 1993, c. 683, Pt. B, §5 (AFF) .]

1-A. Aggravated punishment category. Notwithstanding subsection 1, a person commits a Class C crime if, with criminal negligence as defined in Title 17-A, section 35, that person drives a motor vehicle in any place in a manner that endangers the property of another or a person, including the operator or passenger in the motor vehicle being driven, and causes serious bodily injury, as defined in Title 17-A, section 2, subsection 23, to another person.

[ 2005, c. 441, §1 (NEW) .]

2. Allegation of facts. In pleading under this section, it is not necessary to allege specifically the facts that constitute criminal negligence.

3. Penalties. In addition to any other penalty, the court shall suspend the driver's license of a person convicted under subsection 1 for not less than 30 days nor more than 180 days, which minimum may not be suspended. In addition to any other penalty, the court shall suspend the driver's license of a person convicted under subsection 1-A for not less than 180 days nor more than 2 years, which minimum may not be suspended. If the court fails to suspend the license, the Secretary of State shall impose the minimum period of suspension. The court shall impose a sentencing alternative that involves a fine of not less than $575, which may not be suspended.

[ 2005, c. 683, Pt. B, §23 (RPR) .]

4. Exception. This section does not apply to the operation of a vehicle:

A. In racing events and exhibitions at which the public does not have access to the operating area; or [1993, c. 683, Pt. A, §2 (NEW); 1993, c. 683, Pt. B, §5 (AFF).]

B. On private land to which the public does not have access when used by or with authorization of the landowner. [1993, c. 683, Pt. A, §2 (NEW); 1993, c. 683, Pt. B, §5 (AFF).]

Key phrase in Paragraph B is which public does not have access. Lowes, Home Depot etc,,, all have public access. You could get written authorization from any manager at those stores (highly doubtful). You may get a verbal, with ride at your own risk. However: if the Police show up your word will be worthless without written permission.

Hope this was helpful!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
IMG_20121227_213443.jpg

IMG_20121227_211956.jpg

IMG_20121227_221214.jpg

IMG_20121227_214145.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEtPYz2XAk4[/media]

Matt

2nd gear is over rated anyways. Good time with the crew and some new faces tonight. Some of you guys are going to blow your cars up.

Wide open throttle isn't needed to get sideways. Maybe I will make it to one of these some day. Then everyone can laugh at my fwd driving.

KamB

Kam Berry
On private property, the Officers would have to have a complainant, ie walmart representative. The Officer could enforce DUI/OUI on private property. That means even at your own house. Trespassing, for instance, could be enforced by two ways, PROPERLY POSTING with signs (visible) or being warned by the Police. Property owned by a Town or City which they are employed, their Police Officers, can and will enforce trespassing on school or ANY other municipal property.

Remember, Driving to Endanger!! That is when the driver is endangering life (himself/herself) or the life of others by driving erratically. High speed, passing stop lights/signs at speed, etc...

This is very subjective by the Officer witnessing the offense. Again, the question is? On private property can DTE be enforced? I would say yes if someones life is endangered. Also another charge is Reckless Conduct with a motor vehicle. http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/statutes/17-A/title17-Asec211.html

§2413. Driving to endanger

1. Definition. A person commits a Class E crime if, with criminal negligence as defined in Title 17-A, that person drives a motor vehicle in any place in a manner that endangers the property of another or a person, including the operator or passenger in the motor vehicle being driven.

1-A. Aggravated punishment category. Notwithstanding subsection 1, a person commits a Class C crime if, with criminal negligence as defined in Title 17-A, section 35, that person drives a motor vehicle in any place in a manner that endangers the property of another or a person, including the operator or passenger in the motor vehicle being driven, and causes serious bodily injury, as defined in Title 17-A, section 2, subsection 23, to another person.

[ 2005, c. 441, §1 (NEW) .]

2. Allegation of facts. In pleading under this section, it is not necessary to allege specifically the facts that constitute criminal negligence.

3. Penalties. In addition to any other penalty, the court shall suspend the driver's license of a person convicted under subsection 1 for not less than 30 days nor more than 180 days, which minimum may not be suspended. In addition to any other penalty, the court shall suspend the driver's license of a person convicted under subsection 1-A for not less than 180 days nor more than 2 years, which minimum may not be suspended. If the court fails to suspend the license, the Secretary of State shall impose the minimum period of suspension. The court shall impose a sentencing alternative that involves a fine of not less than $575, which may not be suspended.

[ 2005, c. 683, Pt. B, §23 (RPR) .]

4. Exception. This section does not apply to the operation of a vehicle:

A. In racing events and exhibitions at which the public does not have access to the operating area; or [1993, c. 683, Pt. A, §2 (NEW); 1993, c. 683, Pt. B, §5 (AFF).]

B. On private land to which the public does not have access when used by or with authorization of the landowner. [1993, c. 683, Pt. A, §2 (NEW); 1993, c. 683, Pt. B, §5 (AFF).]

Key phrase in Paragraph B is which public does not have access. Lowes, Home Depot etc,,, all have public access. You could get written authorization from any manager at those stores (highly doubtful). You may get a verbal, with ride at your own risk. However: if the Police show up your word will be worthless without written permission.

Hope this was helpful!
Yes it was. I need to look into this again. Should have more to begin with. Thanks.

KamB

Kam Berry
Did anybody get me on video when my radiator hose blew up? I know someone had a camera, just don't know who it was.

Bperry41

Yup I sure do:) and the carnage after, haha. I haven't had the time to upload anything yet. As soon as I do it will appear in this thread

Latest posts

Back