Because Ricecar Thread

cwiggin

I wish I had a picture, but I'm sure cwiggin can confirm this vehicles existance: late 90's civic hatch with 2 rice wings on the back, bright DONKEY orange with a fart can, and acura rsx front clip... I vomited in my mouth when I saw it
haha yeah I've seen that orange civic hatch, theres another around norway bright skittle green witha fart can too...think it glows in the dark its so bright

GClark

That orange civic is my neighbor.
default_additional_unamused.gif

i-wagon

haha yeah I've seen that orange civic hatch, theres another around norway bright skittle green witha fart can too...think it glows in the dark its so bright
The purple one with the black hood and bumper is a riot too. I blew his door off and now he bounces it off the rev limiter every time he goes by me. Because tat awesome sounding fart can totally justifies how slow his car is

i-wagon

A for effort, f- for color and execution

Run it over with the obs

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Maybe if I'm not driving I'll try to snap some pictures of the rice out here.

Chrome wheels are everywhere... Every lifted truck out here has chrome wheels with super low profile tires. There's a lot of fart-cans too.

cwiggin

A for effort, f- for color and execution

Run it over with the obs
the front clip looks nice, but not a big fan of civics. haven't seen that purple one, but theres a tan and black one with a body kit, looks ok kind of an ugly paint job tho

Matt

I don't know if you can see this but it's a civic with one alteza style tail light and one stock. Looks like it was hit in one side so he replaced one side but not the either
a68988dc-5c11-aa0c.jpg

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
He probably slammed backwards into something doing hand-brake turns and broke one of the ricetastic lights.

i-wagon

Someone should tell these guys that the movie fast and furious was just a movie... and the cars in that movie were actually fast to begin with, unlike these hondas

Latest posts

Back