Because Ricecar Thread

cwiggin

IMG00103-20110516-1935.jpg

I know matt already beat to me to, but this guy came into my work today....has no clue about cars lol. I tried asking him simple questions and didn't have any answers for me, and it didnt help that he could barely speak English ><
I see he knows his hubcaps tho....
default_additional_sillylol.gif

05scoobyrs

I got two ricers at my school, I will take pics tomorrow one is a lime green (without clear coat) 90s eclipse witha fart-can, and absolutely no perfomance, then there is a 90s toyota carolla with a body kit. you guessed it, its lime green with a blue spoiler and gas cap haha. Even worse, they are both automatics, I make fun them all the time, but its okay cuz they are definitely douchebags.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I've seen more riced out pieces of dog turd in florida than all of the dirty lew and auburn put together. And I barely leave the condo

05scoobyrs

This is the corolla from my school. Idk I think its PRRETTTTTTY Damn cool.

xfBA8.jpg

05scoobyrs

Thanks haha I'm doin this on my phone in school so resources are pretty limited.

i-wagon

I just saw an eclipse with the coolest effing cold air intake ever. It musta come down the inner fender, around the bumper, and he had a hole cut right in the front of the bumper and the filter was 6 inches in front of the car. If he ever tailgates me he can recycle my exhaust fumes

i-wagon

I saw today, a late 90s buick sedan "grandma" car, wih a fart can. 5 parking spots down from a vw bus with a vr6

Latest posts

Back