dear neon

Nicklepage1010

ahh

i have a honda one too

Dear driver of the brand new GTi. I realize that the GTi is a cool car, and its cool that your parents let you drive it. I dont see why its cool to race with your car full of people, they might die because of your stupidity. Although your GTi is a turbo doesn't mean that your car is faster than my del sol. Yes i have a large exhaust, and yes my car is burnt orange. i wish you could have seen your face after i gave you the 3rd gear stomp. Bring your parents back their car, and beg them to buy an STi next time

JDM H22a FTMFW =P

Fozzy

dear mini van driver (
default_wink.png
)

please do not cut in front of me while i am going 50 mph and i have to slam on my brakes. there was not one car behind me for as far as i could see and you made a turn 300 feet down the road.

thanks!!

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
Dear person that cuts right to turn left into your drive way

WTF are you thinking!

thank you have a nice day :)

Nicklepage1010

Dear poorly fitted hid kit makers, I wear contact lenses, ive found it to be truthful that if someone sporting your product high beams me, my contacts will melt to my eyes, please heed these words and stop with the quantity, and start with the quality

topdeeni

Dear Q-tips....

UR still pulling way off to the right before taking a left and now U have become guilty of absorbing the entire legnth of the secondary passing lane we sometimes get on extended hills...

It was kewl watching the old people race up the hill... to bad no one won especially the 20 or so cars trapped behind them...
default_biggrin.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If you are from out of state waiting for a parking spot in round pond (1.5 lane road) please don't stop in the middle of the road blocking traffic in either direction. Also blocking the person getting out of the spot you want to get in. He can't get out of the spot because there are 5 cars on either end of you waiting to get past you.

Then after making a whole line of cars back up so you can get your friggin parking spot you stop me in the middle of the road and tell me what an ***hole I am for honking my horn at you, clearly warning you that if you stay stopped in the middle of the road something bad (like a huge traffic jam) is going to happen.

If I was the kind of ***hole that keyed cars, you would have found your car keyed...

Also today in Round Pond I saw the funniest thing ever... Some dude parked in one of few no parking zones. This happened to be the no parking zone by the ramp to the dock. If you park there nobody can get anything larger than the space between 2 cars onto the dock. Not only did this dude park there for over an hour there was some pissed off lobsterman wanting to get a huge crate that used to have bait on it to the dock. The crate only had the remnants of bait in it, all the nasty bits... So said lobsterman took the remnants of the bait and threw it all over the car, some fell in the open window, and it smelled AWFUL. hehe, I love seeing revenge

Nicklepage1010

Dear walmart employee, I realize that your late for work, but cutting in front of me for a parking spot was a stupid move. I hope you enjoy scraping your windows free of those smiley stickers I stole from your store

GClark

Dear walmart employee, I realize that your late for work, but cutting in front of me for a parking spot was a stupid move. I hope you enjoy scraping your windows free of those smiley stickers I stole from your store
Ahahahaha, i wish you would have snapped a picture of that.
default_wink.png

topdeeni

U just made my morning....

did ya put a couple over the keyholes on his doors to?

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
Dear boxer3main (note to self),

be sure to close all doors before flying through downtown bangor maine. There is a little red light on the dash to inform you.

thanks,

boxer3main

I thought the exhaust was louder, looked in rear view to see the door perfectly wide open. I suppose all that welding leaves the back half of the car invisible. 5 doors to choose from..Is it understandable to forget one?
default_biggrin.png

jwebsta32

Dear red civic driver.

When you pull out into my lane, please speed up to at least the posted speed limit. DO NOT DRIVE 5-10 miles an hour under the speed limit while repeatedly hitting the brakes because I might be riding a little F'ing CLOSE TO YOU, then flip me off when you pull over so I can speed up to the GD SPEED LIMIT:rant:
default_wink.png
;)
default_additional_sillylol.gif
default_frown.gif

topdeeni

Dear red civic driver.
When you pull out into my lane, please speed up to at least the posted speed limit. DO NOT DRIVE 5-10 miles an hour under the speed limit while repeatedly hitting the brakes because I might be riding a little F'ing CLOSE TO YOU, then flip me off when you pull over so I can speed up to the GD SPEED LIMIT:rant:
default_wink.png
default_frown.gif
default_additional_ranting.gif
default_additional_sillylol.gif
HAHAHA...last person who did that to me ended up with me right behind them in their driveway, U really want to B careful who U flip off...some of us take it as an act of war...Don't know about Maine but flipping someone off in Massachusetts can potentially bring an obscenity charge as well as aggrevated driving and land U in court....

ps: I love getting in front of people and brake checking those who brake check me...My Roturas have scared the buhjoobuhz out of a few people who have been a little to close to my tail pipe...Someday I will get someone to tap my rear end... I will pull right over and fall out of my car whilst grasping my neck then roll around on the ground in the fetal position claiming that they have re-injured my once broken neck...
default_wink.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Dear jetta driver. When it is 1 in the morning and I'm tired driving down rt1 at 55 mph, and there is NOBODY!!! behind me, don't pull out and cut me off making me slam my brake pedal as hard as I can to the floor. I must have missed your rear bumper by an inch. Then to top it off you drove 25mph for the next 2 miles until there was passing spot when you slammed your accelerator. My subaru is apparently faster than your jetta though.

topdeeni

Dear jetta driver. When it is 1 in the morning and I'm tired driving down rt1 at 55 mph, and there is NOBODY!!! behind me, don't pull out and cut me off making me slam my brake pedal as hard as I can to the floor. I must have missed your rear bumper by an inch. Then to top it off you drove 25mph for the next 2 miles until there was passing spot when you slammed your accelerator. My subaru is apparently faster than your jetta though.
did U follow him home? It's almost halloween and I got eggs buried in the back yard.... old hobbies die hard...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
did U follow him home? It's almost halloween and I got eggs buried in the back yard.... old hobbies die hard...
No... I kinda just wanted to go home and go to bed...

Latest posts

Back