dear neon

Kristof

Banned
Dear POS Honda Civic Driver,WOW, You made me laugh so effin hard tonight. The fact that you stalled out 3 or 4 times driving down 400 South, made life sooo good. And you have a fart can and other essantial ricer parts. Cheery on top. AND when you tryed to catch up with me afterwards? LOL.

Thanks.
run over him like a monster truck next time

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
dear civic driver this morning,

thank you for giving me a thumbs down for no reason. btw, that oil coming out of your tailpipe is probably healthy. Or is it just pure NAWZ pouring out?

Love,

Ryan

Tyler

Dear dumped, primer grey, oldschool Jetta with the license plate hanging by some rope and almost touching the ground,

Next time you drive by me, you don't need to tell me that your car is "junk" ... it's plainly visible as even my girlfriend was able to point it out.
default_biggrin.png
Please keep your stupid comments to yourself and if you're going to disrespect a fellow car enthusiast, think about what you're driving first
default_biggrin.png

Sincerely,

default_biggrin.png

Kristof

Banned
dear ford probe with the bumper that is 90 percent rust and a fart can. just because you see me and awwwsheets pulling out onto the road dosent mean you need to downshift so you can get our attention. all you did was make us relize how horrible your car is

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
dear neon following me sooo close I can't even see who da fook is driving

better hope a cat don't run out and I have to hit brakes and you hit me and I have to keel u!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Dear Buik from Florida. I shouldn't be stuck driving slowly behind you on my HOME MADE MOTORIZED BICYCLE!!! Learn how to drive more than 30mph. Being passed by a POS that I bolted together on a sunday afternoon must have been ultimately embarrassing.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Dear lady who can barely see over the steering wheel of her Buick,

The red signs you see on the roads, they have eight sides to them...say STOP in the middle. You should think about using them, especially in a parking lot.

rsalomon13

Dear Every A-Hole on 295 that needs to speed up when I pass you. Yes I drive fast, yes my car is flashy. No that does not mean I want to race. Now to be specific,

Dear Corrolla S driver, I know your car has an S for sport. But please, please, do not speed up when I try to pass you and then cut me off, because I am slightly crazy. I hope you didn't ruin your seats when you pooped because I dropped it into 3rd on the highway and smoked you on the right hitting a space you would have never thought I could fit through. Yes I am an asshat and I have anger issues, so don't speed up WHEN I TRY TO PASS!!!!!

</RANT>

i-wagon

Friggin bump from the dead

Dear geo prism, the sticker on your car may say "I am the stig", but I know he wouldn't go ten under with my truck halfway up his rear,you aren't fooling anybody, speed the hell up

i-wagon

Maybe, but I needed to vent. Couldn't believe how old it was. Been on here longer than I thought

JoshP

how about dear Neon driver: No your car is not worthy of "no test drives".  Its a Neon ffs. 

Maxxguy25RS

Haha. I saw that post on CL. Yeah, in trying to sell my car, but I won't let you feel how awful it is to drive. If you don't drive it, you'll buy it.

What crap.

cwiggin

dear sign holder at construction on road, you dont have to point to go to the other side of the road, obviously i cant drive through a bigass skidder working

injulen

dear sign holder at construction on road, you dont have to point to go to the other side of the road, obviously i cant drive through a bigass skidder working
I've noticed a lot of flaggers doing that lately. Maybe it's part of their training nowadays. Definitely seems silly though but I guess it is a dangerous job especially now that people stare at their phones more than the road.

i-wagon

Part of the training to be a goon, not everyone has common sense, they teach everyone who may direct traffic to pretend they're children that need it spelled out.

Dear Volvo 850, the back of your car may say sport wagon, but a fart can ain't right, especially since you wouldn't even pass a prius

DevineLegacy

Dear, Fat a** with a blue swimming noodle, swimming in the middle of the night at Sabbathday lake beach. How about you keep your damn legs and your queer noodle away from my car and my friends Mazda while we are just going for a calm cruise. And also please shove your middle fingers 5 feet up your a**. We were doing nothing wrong at all and because we have some rumbly exhaust you try to whack us with your noodle and kick our cars. Next time you try that I hope you get your leg caught up in the wheel well. Then maybe you'll think before kicking a car going 40mph. Also please keep your shirt on
default_additional_ranting.gif

i-wagon

Dear vtecyo hellaflush fart can integra, typically people speed up after a vehicle in front of them turns, not brake check the vehicle behind them. And it's also not a good idea to do that to a vehicle 3 times your size, sincerely learn to drive

Isick

Dear City of Auburn,

please please do some snow bank mitigation in my hood. I know I live in the ghetto but some of us in the ghetto drive too. I shouldn't have to make sure my life insurance is paid up and say a little prayer before trying to back out of my driveway.

Latest posts

Back