Fall Group Drive 2013 - Back To The White Mountains!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'll be there if my work schedule allows for it.  You know I'm always down for a white mountains drive!

I recently took route 9 from Bangor out to Calais and down route 1, up 193, and back to Bangor on 9.  What an awesome drive!  Would be great for leaf peeping.  Maybe we should plan that route at some point for us northern mainers, and invite you southerners to join in?  It's about a 4-6 hour loop depending on where/how long you stop.

SoMeWRX

I guess Ill take the garage queen out for a quick jaunt. She's got new rubber! Hey Matt I'll have to come down and get the Brazilian wax treatment across the street before this.

Zach

I'll try to get this day off from work. i just asked for the 5,6, and 7 of october off for a wedding i have to go to.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Sounds good to me.
default_smile.png

Stryker

It also looks like there's another cruise being organized on NASIOC for the same day and it looks like if both groups follow their schedules the two groups will run into each other somewhere on the Kanc.

korebit

It also looks like there's another cruise being organized on NASIOC for the same day and it looks like if both groups follow their schedules the two groups will run into each other somewhere on the Kanc.
That's awesome.  Hopefully there won't be too much other traffic.

So in for this

Stryker

That's awesome.  Hopefully there won't be too much other traffic.

So in for this
Yeah, it should be pretty cool. I bet there will be loads of other traffic though but it would be kind of neat if everybody met on one of the long straightaways and pulled over and chatted haha

Matt

So I posted on the nasioc thread for the group drive they are doing. Got the number of the group leader and it looks like well be meeting up with 20 or so other Subarus potentially for lunch. They are heading in the opposite direction of us.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Who's bringing the water balloons to throw at them when they pass by?

Latest posts

Back