Favorite Beers!!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Dogfish Head 60 minnit IPA

mebbe this got mentioned earlier in thread, in that case ...

+12345 for Dogfish IPA

gots to thank my bud the Rez Punk for the tip, mmmm yumma!

-----Added 5/7/2009 at 12:51:28-----

Is there anyone on this site old enough that remembers Ballentine
default_wink.png
yes, as I recall it was popular at drive-in movies and BBQs

also some oldy-goodys (maybe not so good but old no question)

Carling Black Label

Schlitz

Colt 45 Malt Likker

Coors, back when you had to go out to Colorado and smuggle it home, that stuff was like gold, back in the day

Rolling Rock was sort of the same as Coors, only a little closer

ruggedman

Damn $100 bucks a bottle for that stuff 25% alcohol content and it takes 12 years to make.
It's not that great...I've had significantly better beers for significantly less money. RSVP had Utopia last year for like $120 a bottle when i got it. They had like 4 of them or something redonkulous like that.

Today I got two bottles of Gargamel at Allagash. I'm not sure if they have any left...but I'd like to get two more (2 per person limit) tomorrow if i can. They sell it only at the brewery here in Portland, so if any of you want to try a super limited beer, that's super hard to get swing by and grab a couple.
default_tongue.png
:cool:

saabaru

interested in Gargamel, might have to make a trip there this weekend. Will have to inform my buddy so we can walk out of there with 4. They are in the industrial park outer forest?
default_frown.gif

It's not that great...I've had significantly better beers for significantly less money. RSVP had Utopia last year for like $120 a bottle when i got it. They had like 4 of them or something redonkulous like that.
Today I got two bottles of Gargamel at Allagash. I'm not sure if they have any left...but I'd like to get two more (2 per person limit) tomorrow if i can. They sell it only at the brewery here in Portland, so if any of you want to try a super limited beer, that's super hard to get swing by and grab a couple.
default_tongue.png
:cool:

-----Added 5/7/2009 at 07:20:35-----

Also, I mentioned on STM. Oak Hill Beverage almost always has special beers on sale. (almost out of code, for example, they will be selling winter beers in Spring to clear shelves) Cheap good beer, and sometimes they are really good. Last fall I got Sebago Hefe-Weizen, for 10 bucks a 12 pack. I bought a few cases.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Also, I mentioned on STM. Oak Hill Beverage almost always has special beers on sale. (almost out of code, for example, they will be selling winter beers in Spring to clear shelves) Cheap good beer, and sometimes they are really good. Last fall I got Sebago Hefe-Weizen, for 10 bucks a 12 pack. I bought a few cases.
KC var. in Buxton Has been getting a get a great little selection. Great deal like what you said. Geary's winter 6pack 4.00. Not that I like it but Heineken mini keg 10.00. harpoon winter warn 4.00 bucks.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Dogfish Head 60 minnit IPA
mebbe this got mentioned earlier in thread, in that case ...

+12345 for Dogfish IPA

gots to thank my bud the Rez Punk for the tip, mmmm yumma!

-----Added 5/7/2009 at 12:51:28-----

yes, as I recall it was popular at drive-in movies and BBQs

also some oldy-goodys (maybe not so good but old no question)

Carling Black Label

Schlitz

Colt 45 Malt Likker

Coors, back when you had to go out to Colorado and smuggle it home, that stuff was like gold, back in the day

Rolling Rock was sort of the same as Coors, only a little closer
Hey you forgot Piels
default_tongue.png

lateralized

I am a wheat beer guy ...

Leinenkugels, Sam's Cherry Wheat, Blue Moon, Heffeweisen, UFO Razz Heff, Long Trail Blackberry, etc ... I know, I have a vagina ...

Ill drink any non-skunky beer though. Heiny is my mortal enemy ... I'll probably get **** for this, but personally, that beer is like sucking on a goats ass ... no, i dont actually know what that's like, but I imagine it being similar ... worst beer ever.

saabaru

Where is this KC Variety. Sometimes beer is worth a trip.
default_smile.png

Love 3.99 six packs of good beer.

KC var. in Buxton Has been getting a get a great little selection. Great deal like what you said. Geary's winter 6pack 4.00. Not that I like it but Heineken mini keg 10.00. harpoon winter warn 4.00 bucks.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Where is this KC Variety. Sometimes beer is worth a trip.
default_smile.png
Love 3.99 six packs of good beer.
Oh they changed there name like a year ago but I keep forgetting.

They have Wolaver's organic beer from vt their too for cheap. The deals are always changing.

here you go.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=123+main+st+buxton+me&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=8769513629596922606

saabaru

ruggedman

interested in Gargamel, might have to make a trip there this weekend. Will have to inform my buddy so we can walk out of there with 4. They are in the industrial park outer forest?
default_biggrin.png
Yeah huge building you cant miss it. Check their hours before you go. I'm going to try to get two more tomorrow.

ruggedman

Cantillon Iris tonight out of my chalice at Novare Res.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
It was downright YUM!

Now i'm relaxing with a Leviathan Imperial IPA

nhmtns

On tap my favorites are:

Geary's Hampshire Special Ale

Tuckerman's Headwall Alt

Woodstock Inn Brewery Red Rack Ale

Blackhook Porter

Half & Half (Guinness and Harp)

Moat Mountain Czech Pilsner

Moat Mountain Blueberry Wheat