Favorite Beers!!!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
All this talk about beer lately got me thirsty. I have enjoyed these of late.

sebago-full-throttle-dipa.png
Victory_HopDevil.jpg

P2250026-706115.JPG
art_lagerboy_whatsthematter_800x.jpg

theimbalance

didn't even know this thread existed. Ladyfriend just got me a very extensive and well-researched home brew kit ... pretty excited about that.

right now i'm really into IPA's. These are some beers I enjoy:

-Dogfish head 60 minute

-anything from Trout River (based out of the town I went to school in Lyndonville, VT...amazing pizza, even better beer)

-Peak Organic Pale Ale (tried it last night, will definitely buy again)

-Grittys 21 IPA and Best Brown

-PBR for backup, but....

as Rez put very well: "id rather drink 4 beers and be drunk than pound a 30 pack of some 3% beer and have a hangover and piss all night."

ruggedman

Drinking a Marshall Wharf Doppelbock right now. For those that haven't had their beers yet, they're in belfast and they are the best in Maine...well besides Allagash.

Speaking of Allagash, tomorrow they release Gargamel. Get it tomorrow....otherwise you'll never see it again. I'm getting my 2 bottles and making my g/f pick up 2 others. I'm going to save at least 2 for a couple years in the cellar.
default_biggrin.png

Also since I've just completed the list at Novare since my last post there's some more beers for you all to try when you see them:

Cantillon Cuvee De Champions

Panil Barriquee

Victory Wild Devil

Green Flash IPA

Cantillon Gueuze

Jolly Pumpkin Oro de Calabaza

default_biggrin.png

ReZPunK

mmm drink of the week for me is Sam Adams Chocolate Bock. Tims store in Old Town, is selling them for $3.99 a bottle. um yeah.....

i bought a bunch of them.

krazykarpenter

Oh God where to start....

All Gritty McDuff's beers

Double Bastard

Arrogant Bastard

Old Engine Oil

Smuttynose Gravitation

WingWalker Pale Ale

Bar Harbor Oktoberfest

AND SOO MANY MORE!

Tyler

Killian's Irish Red ...

During the fall I enjoy my Pumpkinhead ...

I've started to like Sam's Summer, it's pretty good as well.

I <3 beer!

whiteREX06

:DGotta say that my favorite beer is one that dont sell in the good ol state of maine

YINGLING LAGER......MMM MMM GOOOD:D

saabaru

:DGotta say that my favorite beer is one that dont sell in the good ol state of maine

YINGLING LAGER......MMM MMM GOOOD:D
Yuengling, Drank a lot of that when I lived in PA. And it was pretty cheap. http://www.yuengling.com/

Another real good PA beer is Weyerbacher, their Merry Monks.

Favorite beer right now. Sebago Hefeweizen, so tasty. And almost any beer from Unibroue.

default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back