Fresh Dave's 2007 XT Sport

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
In your mods list it says it has a catless down pipe. I hope it has some sort of tune on it now for that?

WashmyScooby

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Well done sir. Nice find!  I can't wait to see it at the next meet!!!

-Bill

dsmith

Picking up a roof basket tonight. now to decide if i mount fogs on the basket or stealth mode behind my grille.....

scubiecraig

Agreed.  Have you ever been over to NES?  There's a guy on there named Canonshooter who has a Fozzy with hella's behind the grille.  Looks super clean that way and they are still fully functional.  He built a custom steel square bar mount though to hold them nice and rigid.

dsmith

Agreed.  Have you ever been over to NES?  There's a guy on there named Canonshooter who has a Fozzy with hella's behind the grille.  Looks super clean that way and they are still fully functional.  He built a custom steel square bar mount though to hold them nice and rigid.
i'll have to check it out! thanks!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Gabe had his like that on both of his Foresters too.

GClark

We don't talk about that site here... Get some black magics behind the grille, looks so good. 

Latest posts

Back