Kati's '98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Thanks guys. Looks like end of next week everything is going to get done. I should be picking up the rear struts tonight. And then I'll everything needed, just got to install it at the garage!

IBratmanI

Finally got it registered. Now it's legal to drive. Just waiting on the word to drive it to get the lift and tires installed.

inski

Have you tried two of those baby seats side-by-side? Its going to be very tight. Those early Fozzys have that 2+half configuration in the back and the infant seats hog up all kinds of room.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

There will be just as much room with 2 car seats in the back of this as there would be in the Legacy, plus this has all the extra room in the back!

Also, lift install is tomorrow!

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I have to say love my wifes forester, but infant car seat behind passenger seat makes is so far forward I have to always drive when in her car may want to play with possible seat combos and check everything installed.

IBratmanI

I have experience with an infant car seat in an OBS which is the same configuration, exactly. I always drive when we go anywhere anyway, so I'm not too worried about it.

K

Kati

Maybe they sell bunkbed carseats, and we will just put them behind my seat, to give him the necessary leg room!! LOL I am just kidding!

They should be starting on the mods any moment now!! Super exciting!! Good luck guys!!

Last edited:

IBratmanI

It's all done. I'll try to get pics up sometime soon. It went well today, everything went in without too much of a fight. Found that I have a bad cv boot up front, so I guess I'll have to replace that soon. Had to install newer style rear struts to allow for the clearance of the bigger tires. It sits a lot higher now, and looks great. And luckily, it really didn't effect the way it rides or drives at all. Still goes down the road great.

IBratmanI

Here is one picture I snapped with my phone. I'll get better ones tomorrow.

324112_216308268443335_100001924897445_487397_773336648_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I want a remote start in my car!

Put it in first low range and remotely run people over in parking lots!

Latest posts

Back