M/s Decals

Our logo is the classic Subaru font.

I had a Subaru banner on my GT and Subaru fit perfectly. Adding Mainely to is cuts the height in half.

44x6

ese7yjum.jpg

2a9a6a3y.jpg

I'd be happy to work up some designs at work as well.  I've got thousands of fonts on my work computer, and I could create an Illustrator file for Carter to cut from.  I will try and work something up next week (some different options) to share with the group.  Are we shooting for 45" wide?

Well that's roughly what my legacy and rs were. No one else chimed in on newer models. If 45 is edge to edge I think it should be a tad shorter and remember its not straight to the top, does taper some.

Sounds like a good universal size would be anywhere from 36" wide to 40" wide.  You don't want it going out edge to edge.

I've always been a fan of whatever font this is, as well as how the first letter is significantly larger than the rest of the letters. I think a MAINELYSUBARUS replica might be the bee's knees:

%24(KGrHqEOKo4E26Icjen-BN2tyvGV2Q~~_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been a fan of whatever font this is, as well as how the first letter is significantly larger than the rest of the letters. I think a [FONT=trebuchet ms']M[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms']AINELY[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms']S[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms']UBARUS[/FONT] replica might be the bee's knees:

%24(KGrHqEOKo4E26Icjen-BN2tyvGV2Q~~_1.JPG
You want me to steal their logo font?!?!
Ok, let's find out what it is...

Back