NER.org @ New England Dragway 2/2/13

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm down for it, but I'll be in the two fiddy trailering the RS, so I wont exactly be hauling ass
Yep we're meeting up there. The GL is slower than the truck, so it won't be a fast convoy.

It's not gonna be a WBM
L3Bp591.gif
kind of a drive down.

02 WRX Chris

So I see the times say 7-5, does that mean we HAVE to be there at 7? I know last time I went to a rally cross, registrations and inspection stopped at like 830.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Jake, just procrastinate a bit on the Landrover toiletry. Bring what you have with snow tires on it and you'll have so much fun. Do it!

* trying a bit of peer pressure. Hopefully it works*
Already committed to repair, funds are low. (small amounts left need for heat after this cold week sucks all the wood pellets out of the house)

Plus if you beat me (which is hilariously possible, I suck at rallyx), you can say you're faster than real rally cars
I doubt I could. You gonna have your caged car ready for this?

Isn't that their natural state?
Yes it is. (I was blinded by nostalgia and memories, plus wife doesn't like the idea of an old series rover) Try finding a used engine worth rolling the dice on.

RedForester08

Just signed up. Bringing the 2011 Fozzy with new Hankook Winter I pikes. These new FB engines are quick. Also 1st gear is taller than the MT so no shifting needed (well maybe). Going to SPANK Tyler488 in his pretty red Legacy. The gauntlet has been thrown. Dan add me to the list.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
the pdf with the classes and rules is down on the reg site, is there another place to veiw that stuff?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
the pdf with the classes and rules is down on the reg site, is there another place to veiw that stuff?
My internet is dialup speed. So it won't load, but I'm fairly sure this is the right one.

http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/assets/2013%20RallyCross%20Rules.pdf

You're going to be in MF, modified awd.

Basically make sure your car is empty of stuff, nothing is obviously wrong with it, front wheels are tight, and you have a cover over the positive terminal on your battery (yes, wrapping it with electrical tape counts)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
wont load for me either. dan told me what class id be in, i just wanted to skim the rules to see the tech requirements

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
wont load for me either. dan told me what class id be in, i just wanted to skim the rules to see the tech requirements
It won't load for me in chrome, but I managed in downloading it just fine... Sending you a PM.

Let me know if it works

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm available to answer classing questions + tell you what you need / dont need.

Take all the crap out of your car, make sure you have a battery tie down, make sure your car isn't obviously leaking or on fire.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
ill pull my sub box out when i get there and toss it in the back of your truck dan if that's cool...

i cant run in the stock class because i have a non factory spoiler
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back