Next Car Poll - RWD Edition

What car?

• Total voters

patsti

NitrousFed
Tell your gf to head out to the corner:lol: where do you think all my mods came from?
lol... that 300 is not clean that clean... the arm rest is warnout. It is nice that it has a regular dash not the digital dash (which is one of the electrical issues). I dont like the 88 tail lights and front end, and smaller turbo but hey... its not bad.

yep Nate offers his gf for $5 blumpkins every sat night... she brings home a good load every time!

Apollyon12

I can give you the phone number of a guy I know here in Biddeford that always has z31's. I think he must have three or four in the works plus the one his son drives. One of those guys that has a barn full of cars. Nice guy and not one of those people who think what they have is worth way more than the market value. Actually he just rebuilt a Porshe ?924? and I am fairly certian that he still has it.

Mark

I can give you the phone number of a guy I know here in Biddeford that always has z31's. I think he must have three or four in the works plus the one his son drives. One of those guys that has a barn full of cars. Nice guy and not one of those people who think what they have is worth way more than the market value. Actually he just rebuilt a Porshe ?924? and I am fairly certian that he still has it.
that would be cool. when it comes closer to time i'll probably get in contact with you. in the meantime if you talk to him see if he does have anything coming down the pipeline.

sidenote pat has convinced me to add the s14 to the list. he thinks its the best fit. so it would look like this:

1) 240sx s13

2) 240sx s14

3) 300zx z31

4) 300zx z32

5) supra mkiii

patsti

NitrousFed
Is that Norm??? I got two off him.

patsti

NitrousFed
that would be cool. when it comes closer to time i'll probably get in contact with you. in the meantime if you talk to him see if he does have anything coming down the pipeline.
sidenote pat has convinced me to add the s14 to the list. he thinks its the best fit. so it would look like this:

1) 240sx s13

2) 240sx s14

3) 300zx z31

4) 300zx z32

5) supra mkiii
http://driftspot.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=390

s13 florida car (paint sucks but no rust)

$3000 !!!!

He just dropped the price from $4000.

Against all that is good I am forced to sell my 240. I bought this 240 when I lived in Miami. its always been in Florida and still has my florida plates on it. ZERO RUST.

1991 S13 hatch

SR20DET

Tomei cam gears

HKS Cams

Toda Flywheel

New ACT clutch

TEIN suspension (not Coils)

Tein tie rods and hardened ends with spacers for more angle

Tein Tension rods

18" Falkens on brand new tires

SAFC 2

Turbo timer

electric fan

welded Diff

manual boost controller

Dyno tested and tuned to 218 WHP

The Bad: Stock turbo smokes

the good : I have a big turbo set up to go with it!! I also put all new from steering rack with bushings. new ball joints and some other **** upfront that i cant remember right now, but its all pretty much brand new.

Asking $4000 and I will entertain all offers.

The car is in Salem Ma, I have a **** load more pics, not sure how to resize and im not gonna **** with it. I can always email to those who are interested.

Thanks

Matt D.

If you read this Mark, Ben has an extra stock turbo... they go for about $100- 150

Latest posts

Back