wtf happened around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawdawg

Time to shut this down!
default_smile.png
I don't know, it would be kinda funny though....

Evan

I could care less about this entire thread but after that post (and a number of others including your interests) i feel compelled to meet this "evan" character.
how so? i'd like to be at more of the monthly meets but my schedule doesn't allow. i'll be at a bunch of the auto-x's though...

i might host another garage day too. seems like i've had one every year since stm started, might as well have another...

and for the record, my car has car company stickers in the back window, nobody seems to complain. in fact i'm going to have redlinerally make some more for all the new parts...

Impreza05

whats goin on here? did i miss something cause i'm confused. whered all the hate come from
Someones pad is sticky side up and then they lit the fuse on someone else's tampon and this is whats left. ;D

patsti

NitrousFed
It's not over till' the fat lady sings.
default_smile.png

All hot pink?

Are you painting another S2000 for "Too Fast,More Furious-er, Part III"??
the car is a s13 240sx. Its got a sr20det with some mods and a full cage and gutted and tinned interior. It is going to be all pin with a flatblack roof part of hood and trunk with gloss black trim... wheels are going to be bright yellow.(it is a drift car so it can look gay)

internalcombust

I hope this thread let everyone vent all the pent up angst this fine winter has caused. I feel better now. Nothing like a good spring cleaning too air out.
default_smile.png
Now back to buisness.

Carter

Administrator
and for the record, i completely agree about some of the recent stuff. but i just choose to AVOID THOSE POSTS ALLTOGETHER
default_smile.png
Usually when people say stuff like that, they are guilty! >
default_smile.png

L-town

Man I leave for like 2 months and sh9t hits the fan. OH well I like old stm as well but I'm looking forward to meeting some new stm. So anythought on a group drive its been a while and the snow is almost gone. Internal did an awesome job on the one last year so maybe another. We need some more comraderie
default_biggrin.png

inski

Cannonball Run. Kittery to Fort Kent and back. First one back wins. We'll get a bunch of sponsors and prizes and money. Event profits will go to the Maine welfare fund. It will be good for Maine. But we'll have to delete this thread to keep it in total secrecy.

Runnah

This thread went on for too long. If you have a problem with this forum or any of it's members please bring it to the attention of a mod.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back