00 RS turbo part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abenson100

im getting rid of all my turbo parts for my RS. it was fun and made really good power but i used a 300k mile block and the rings went. so its time to go back to a stock 2.5 for now.

jdm front bumper with huge front mount intercooler----$200 plus stock bumper and beam

vf12 turbo-75$

aem fic-6 piggy back- $200 but this includes a wiring diagram and my assistance if needed with install

wrx exhaust manifold- $50

catless up pipe-$50

bell mouth 3" catless down - $75

notched cross member - $75 plus your stock one (this includes the steering rack)

if there are other part people are interested in PM me and ill see if im gonna get rid of them.

im currently looking for a stock SOHC 2.5 and would be willing to trade some of these parts for one.

sooch

Type-RA
is that the v4 bumper? im very very interested in this. pics please!

ps if you need a 2.5 let me know

abenson100

yeah its the v4 bumper but im selling it with the FMIC since i has to cut it up a bit to fit. i mean it wouldn't look bad w/o it but it is missing the lower grill now.

here it is with the lower grill. it also has clear blinkers now.

DSC06456.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

abenson100

sort of. becasue i couldn't fit the top mount whats to the very odd intake set up i was running to maintain the single cam wiring. it all kinda escalated lol

Meyagi

I'm a hack
02 wrx top mount works just fine on my 01 2.5 n/a intake manifold. the 06-07 wrx top mount is even narrower.

abenson100

im using a 22t intake manifold with custom adapters for the 2.5 throttle body and map sensor. this pushed the throttle toward the fire wall by half an inch 

Meyagi

I'm a hack
it will still work if your creative with the 02 tmic, or fit with room to spare on the 06 tmic.

Apollyon12

hmm...Minus the v4 bumper...how much $ are we looking at for everything to convert my RS over?

Wait will this even work on a 2.5L?

Last edited by a moderator:

abenson100

it was originally designed to go on 2.5 SOHC but would work better with DOHC. you could make if fit allmost anything with enough effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back