01 lifted dodge ram' lookin for another wrx

boostproduct

start with i have a 2001 lifted dodge ram with thousands an thousands invested over 8 inches of lift on xd addict wheels python remote start hids in all the lights including fogs hooker longtube headers lots an lots text if interested 2078416706

boostproduct

Trying to let go of my baby. Its a 2001 Dodge ram 1500. v8 360 5.9L.

Start out with Motor an transmission where done at same time. Both have 59K Transmission was brand new from New England Transmission with invoice an serial # right on it with warentee. paid over 3k for that alone.

trucks lifted 8" with brand new rough country ALL suspention lift. Every suspension piece has less then 2k miles on them.

Truck also has recently new brakes an drums in rear.

Wheels are XD addict 17" black beedlocker sytle

Wrapped in 33" dick cypek mudcountrys 12.5" wide.

NOW has 37" 13.5 baja claws in the front & 37" 13 Boggers in rear. looks great will pull anything.

Headlights are clear lenses with black background with hids in highs/lows&fogs.

Python remote start an security system works amazing start the truck from bed in the morning & its warm by the time you get in it.

has hooker longtube headers into 3" all the way to 3 1/2 inch magnaflow 45 degree tips.

Black cloth interior in great shape no rips in seats

Brand new pioneer head deck with usb hookups

Fresh paint within the last 3 years.

Newer style dodge tow mirros that fold in or out. heated& adjustable

Jetchipped an fuel chipped gets 17 mpg depending on how you drive it...

Voland true cold air intake that runs to the front bumper.

New plugs wires distributor cap an rotor button.

Windows are 5% all the way around . Looks great

Frame is absolutely spotless garentee you wont see a frame under the cab as good as this. bed still has barcode tag on it.

only down side about this truck is the dash is cracked (as the thing rides like a tank(common on this style dodge.)

an its starting to get alittle rust on 2 fenders an drivers door. Nothing to seriouse though. just common spots.

rockers cab corners bed are all perfect

The truck also has a DG roll bar & a home made sled deck i can toss in with it.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. <----------

LOTS an lots invested. only testing waters. truck is daily driven an is reliable so trades must be the same.

Looking for cars such as: subaru wrx possibly a 2.5 rs must be bug eye style or newer, Acura RSX, Srt 4 , Dont really like vw or audi.. but Worse i can say is no. I like anything nice. Also looking for any hondas other then accord. 2 dr coupes civic si's or any nasty integra.

I can toss cash ontop if i need to. Feel free to call or text 207-841-6706 text is preferred ill get back to you faster.

PHOTOS DO THIS TRUCK NO JUSTICE

IMG_3370.jpg

stance blk dodge.jpg

Latest posts

Back