02 03 WRX Sedan Front Bumper Cover In PSM

FALLEN1

Builder
Anyone have a front bumper cover for a bugeye wrx sedan? I would pay upto 350 for one in close to prime shape in PSM not super concerned about the fastener holes on the lower front portion because FMIC fitting. But no cracked, Severely scratched, backed into bumpers plz if you have one in a differant color for a sedan of the same year I'm still interested but won't pay as much due to painting costs. Thank You.

HR radness

His royal radness
I just found one for a bugeye sedan off car-part. com.  I paid $250 shipped.  It's in nice shape with only the typical scrapes on the bottom and best of all it was the color I wanted.  There were several on there when I looked that were anywhere from $350-100.  

Hope that helps ya out

smelt240

Id check on a new one right from subaru....new in packageing factory bumper-including 6 cans of paint-flex primer,2 cans of matched PSM,and 2 euro clears,total was under $325,but that was for my 04 WRX-call evergreen and check. Most any good parts store has a spray can matching system now...Motor supply in Augusta did mine,and its REALLY close,esp for a 8 year old car.

Just a side note,the bumper I did is the bumper in my profile pic. I think it matches pretty well...

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Check car-parts for color match, or rock auto for unpainted if no one has them.

Skins are hard to find because most of teh cars I see are front end collisions and the skins get trashed.

Latest posts

Back