02 and 05 impreza parts + a full 02 wagon part out.

05RSKID

bump still have most parts willing to sell Motor out of the 02 with 173k for $300 obo and tranny for $200.  Have all interior pieces and two sets of front seats and the rear out 0f the 02.  Uptated first post with prices and added a few parts but feel free to ask for part I might have it and didnt list it. Looking to seel this stuff fast dont have room for it.

Thanks, 05RSKID

Last edited:

05RSKID

do you have a rear bumper cover off either the 02 or 05? is the 02 silver?
or if  you want to wait a week or so i will sell the one off the 02 for $100 and its silver.  I will be painting the bumper soon so if you want it let me know, because i can just paint the red one instead 

Spatty

or if  you want to wait a week or so i will sell the one off the 02 for $100 and its silver.  I will be painting the bumper soon so if you want it let me know, because i can just paint the red one instead 
if I bought the 05, would it come with the mounting hardware? (it's different under the tail lights then the 02's) I already have a set of 02 and 04 tail lights, so either bumper would work. are they both in good shape?

05RSKID

if I bought the 05, would it come with the mounting hardware? (it's different under the tail lights then the 02's) I already have a set of 02 and 04 tail lights, so either bumper would work. are they both in good shape?
Both in good shape and you can have any part that has to do with the bumper

05RSKID

I have to stick with 100 for the silver one and will do the red one for 75 just rather sell the red one

05RSKID

Yea I can take it off after work and I should be home around d 5

Maxxguy25RS

im looking for a left headlight from the 05. mostly the plastic cover. do you have?

OR...would you have a possible interest in a front end swap? blob eye for bug eye? 

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

I have the head light the lens is good but mounting brackets are broken

Latest posts

Back