02 modded wrx partout

hooligansti

IS the engine still available? I just pulled a popped EJ257 from a friends STI. He's in the market, is it still in the car running?

Meyagi

I'm a hack
engine is still availible. parts have been removed so its not running now. i had it running last week and a few people were here and saw it and can vouch for it.

sooch

Type-RA
car runs mint, if i was in the market for a replacement motor this would be the one. it sounds better than mine and mine has 63k miles...

hooligansti

Well, I'd like to come give it a once over but you've most likely sold it. My friend just wants me to be the judge and give him the ok.
default_smile.png
When is good for you? Any day but today works for me.

Matt

He's been a little Mia. Just bought himself the ultimate big boy toy. Stay tuned. He'll be with you shortly!

Ryan99OBS

car is hit left side, so all sheet metal on the left is wrecked, as well as the nose sheet metal. lots of aftermarket on this one.

2005 sti ej257. has around 60-70k on it. was not damaged in accident. 2500

wrx 5mt transmission with 108k on it, shifted fine, rear diff included. 800

ACT street HD clutch and flywheel with 50mi on them. 400

Hyperflow FMIC setup. one pipe was cracked in accident, i will cut out 6" of pipe at the crack and weld in a new piece of pipe. 450

APS twin tip turbo back catted exhaust. one tip is a little messed up, cutting both off and making new stainless tips before sale. 350

16g stock location turbo, good condidtion. 450

injen cold air intake, not from this car but for a wrx. 125

wrb 04-05 sti hood scoop, salvagable. 50

02-03 wagon tail lights. 40 ea

wrb 02-07 impreza passenger side doors, good shape. 75 ea

02-07 impreza lowering springs, 2" drop. brand new. 100

ill add more as i go, feel free to text for pics, 7545883
You dont happen to still have the scoop do you? My friends wondering

Meyagi

I'm a hack
some of the tabs are broke so i think im gonna use it on the ken block car. only things from this partout i have left are:

trans/diff with 108k on them

Perrin catless up pipe

Perrin turbo inlet hose

right side doors with glass in WRB

Visonik

Do you have the bezel that goes around the radio? The previous owner hacked mine to fit a touchscreen and then kept the radio so I have to look at its ugliness..

Latest posts

Back