02 wrx clutch issue

Isacco

So last night i was driving home and when i went to press the clutch in the pedal dropped right to the floor. The clutch and flywheel were replaced within the past 6 months. I wasn't experiencing any slipping or other warning signs before hand. i did a little research last night and I've seen that there might be air in the line or several other things. i was just looking to see if anyone might have any insight in to the problem. I need to get this taken care of quick so i'm guessing i am going to have to take it somewhere as i don't have anyway to get the car to Lewiston to put it up on the lift.  Does anyone have any idea on a fix or a recommended shop to take it in Bangor?

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Check the fluid in the clutch master cylinder, make sure it's full. Also, try checking the hydrolic line that controls the pressure. This happened to both Sooch and I, not too long ago. Pedal went straight to the floor, over time those rubber hydrolic lines can corrode. Hope this helps.

SUBARUDE

The slave cylinder probably went simple to change its under the I/C so no lift needed there are two bolts the hold it down and the hydraulic line the biggest pain of the whole job is bleeding it which is easier with two people

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back