'02 WRX... Maybe???

Mark

he mentioned just tossing all his crap in it and taking it down when he moves. however something tells me if you show up with cash it's yours. someone snag this so we dont have to let some texas subarus forum get it!

4WRXter

Skier!
I'm a little worried about the mileage. And I'd prefer a wagon, but the price is just so damned attractive! Sent him a PM today, waiting for response.

Mighty Subie

Sorry I work overnights so I sleep all day. If you send me a message in the morning you'll have to wait until late that night to get a response once I'm at work. Let me get a new inspection sticker on it and then any doubters can test drive it. I have to order up a couple things from evergreen in the am and once that stuff gets here, I will throw it on and take it back to M+A for it's sticker. I'd hate to bring it all the way back down there, but if I can I will. They would be able to get on and verify that it's all in working order too. I'm also staying until March now so not quite the same rush as before.

Matt

Mighty Subie

going

going

GONE!

boy aren't I going to miss it. hopefully it is going to a good home. It pulled a power slide onto the end of my road on my way home tonight at aprox 50... *sigh* it's a good car. I have a US Fidelis warantee on it until 287000 on it... it has 1k more left to pay before it's paid off (was only 2k to start with lol) but he said no. oh well. up to him.

Latest posts

Back