02 wrx wagon partout ...again

HR radness

His royal radness
As most of you know my car was totalled last month pulling out of a parking lot and I got a nice ride in a bambulance

http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/topic/14153-i-made-the-news/

I started to part the car out but had to wait to hear from the insurance company. Gabe found a nice project for me, a bugeye wagon that needs motor work.  I am selling various parts off both cars.

Here are some of the major parts off both cars that I know are already available.  I will sort out the rest of the parts after I pick it up, so please just PM me if you want something:

shortblock with 219K. no known issues (car broke the timing belt) $700

5MT transmission with 191K SOLD

Stock turbo $100

Stock intercooler $50

Intake manifold with all sensors $150

parting out another intake manifold (sensors,wiring harness,injectors,rails etc) PM me for parts and prices

full wiring harness $300

ECU $100 Sold pending payment

Alternator $50

PS pump $50

AC compressor $50

stock flywheel $25

all drivetrain parts (axles,prop shaft,diff etc) PM me for prices

all suspension parts PM me for prices Front struts sold to Bratman , ALL 4 HUBS/KNUCKLES SOLD TO SURLYDAN

stock wrx wheels SOLD 

stock seats $150 (also have a set of 05 RS seats same price)

steering wheel $75

RS red stitch shift knob $10

all interior parts PM me for prices 

and a whole bunch of other things I'm forgetting.  When in doubt, ask.  Prices are always negotiable but I believe I priced everything about right

This is what's NOT for sale:

exhaust

intercooler/charge tube hoses

GR-2 suspension I had previously listed

rear upper wing

pass door window switch

rear seat

steering wheel

I'll update the thread as I get new parts

Please pm me or CALL.  I wont be able to keep track of too many texts

-Rad 352-697-two eight three seven

Last edited by a moderator:

HR radness

His royal radness
Updated the list.  Not by choice I have become a bugeye wagon junk yard, I have three right now and none are running!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
If you've got spare knuckles, looking for a set for the RS to get my spare pile going. I'll trade for beer + labor helping build your new car
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
How much for the springs and or struts? Mostly interested in the springs but would take the whole assembly. I'm in Brunswick

ReZPunK

Can I come down this weekend if you are home? I have a laundry list of little bits I want to snag

HR radness

His royal radness
Gabe believe it or not all of my stock suspension stuff is gone.  If i had stock springs i would gladly give them away. YOU dont have any Gabe?
default_smile.png

Yes just a set of stock springs...anyone. Trying to lower my legacy.

if you haven't already post up a WTB thread.  Somebody has a set kickin around.  Eibachs are easy to find on NASIOC and cheapo

Latest posts

Back