03 wrx parts

Ray

The Northernah'
didnt get this from a kid named Paul did you? It looks/sounds like my old wagon....

Cmlachance94

one if the timing pullies was pinched so whatever could have been damaged from that. The valves are probably destroyed. There was no other issues before the accident

I'm selling it for a friend of mine that bought it wrecked from Paul. He got all the parts he needed and is now trying to get rid of the rest of the car

Ray

The Northernah'
well then its surely my old wagon
default_tongue.png
i knew the guy wouldnt have it for long......

JoshP

I could probably use it for parts at least, what would you need to get for the motor? 

Cmlachance94

Yeah I know Paul pretty well, he is rough with his toys haha.

As for the price of the engine, let me ask my buddy and I'll get back to you. What would you offer for it?

Ray

The Northernah'
yeah he seemed it. But anyways the downpipe is just a ebay one, not invidia! and I pulled the CEL bulb for evap reasons, that's why its not there, I told Paul that when I sold it to him.

Ray

The Northernah'
no problem! and i had a hateful relationship with that car, nothing but problems for me most of them time. So its okay i guess
default_tongue.png

JoshP

Its hard to say without seeing it, plus its a long drive for me.  So let me know what he's thinking on it. 

Cmlachance94

Alright I borrowed my friends account to answer some of these questions.

As for the engine I honestly have no idea what it's worth without looking at it and knowing what broke. Even if I did I'm not positive what they go for. My best guess would be a couple hundred but I don't know.

As for the brakes I am also unsure. One of the calipers was sold however by the owner who crashed it.

And to ray thanks for clearing things up so I know what I am selling. As cody said I bought this car for a non subaru related project, sorry for my ignorance on these cars, I just honestly have never owned one so I have never given the time to research them.

Cmlachance94

Yeah like I said I can not put a price on it right now, I am taking it out this weekend and will check to see if there is anything noticeably wrong with it and go from there. 

Cmlachance94

Well the front bumper is destroyed. If you want the rear for 40 you can have it. There are some scratches and a crack near the tow hook. Maybe an inch or 2 if I recall from memory.

Also I am not looking to ship any parts as the car is leaving hopefully in 2 days. Thanks for the heads up though.

Latest posts

Back