03 Yamaha YZF 600R.

Matt

Hey guys. Up for sale is my 03 Yamaha YZF 600R. Currently has 19 k and goes up each nice day. Has a 2 brothers race exhaust, 180 rear tire upgrade, both front and rear are very new. 5 k hid kit. No- name turn signals and just took a sticker over at Reynolds motorsports. Just did an amsoil oil change as well as plugs. Special Mainely price of 2200 or 2500 non member and I'll pay you a finders fee of 100 bucks if you help it sell

4a4e4265-c14f-2aab.jpg

4a4e4265-c15d-f1b6.jpg

4a4e4265-c175-06fb.jpg

4a4e4265-c181-768b.jpg

4a4e4265-c196-20cc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty Subie

nice lookin bike. GLWS

The price of gas is helping move bikes but the economy not really recovering isn't helping at all.

Side note: we have these ''fuel efficient vehicles'' parking spots at work. You have to get this ignorant little green sticker to park in there certifing that your car is 'green' enough. Apparently motorcycles don't meet the requirements. NO MOTORCYCLES or even scooters! They would rather something getting 35 mpg and ignorant than a scooter getting 90+. I know this because there is a guy who rides a scooter to work all the time and he parked there and got one of parking services nasty little notes that say that they have ''recorded your plate number and if you park there again, they will revoke your access to the lot for a period of time.'' They are so stupid. I have parked there a bunch of times with my bike, but I am guessing that my 45mpg isn't good enough. They'd rather a prius that is absolutely horrible for the environment to make park there.

Latest posts

Back