05 2.5 RS :( for sale

offroad25rs

yep she has to go do to my x screwin me over. i can no longer afford the car do to court fees and everythng else she is getting out of me. i regret doin this cause i love this car an never wanted to get rid of it but i have no choice now.

Info:

2005 RS

65000 just rolled the other day.

5 spd

p/w, p/l, ac, cruise

mods,

short throw shifter

prodrive axle back

light weight underdrive pulley

sti hood and scoop

rs fog lights

sti front bumper

cleared headlights

painted tails.

interior trim painted to match car. not done but will finish.

two sets of wheels. one set 15inch steels with good tires, one set 16 01 rs wheels that needs new tires.

she has a hesitation right now but i will be doin a tune up on it before she is sold. the check engine light comes on once in awhile an its a fuel temp sensor which is getting replaced once the dealership gets the part in.

new brakes as of this past summer. new timing belt. and head gaskets, they were just starting but the car was still under warrenty so i got it fixed.

NOW THE BAD

guardrail + driverside = roughly 2500 in damage. needs a new fender both doors( i have a new drivers door already an its the same color too so u only need the rear one) an rear quarter work. just body damage was done nothing mechanically was hurt.

kbb= 11310.00

nada= 11000.00

i would like to get 8500.00 or best offer. i need to sell fast so please help. i would be interested in a older rs as a partial trade.

will post pics later

just pm me or call me 207-577-9549

thanks chris

Latest posts

Back