05 impreza rs part out

ReZPunK

didnt check the whole thread....is the carpet any good? I imagine I can make it fit in an 02 wagon...the chassis should be close to the same....

Yoshiwrx

Thanks 05scoobyrs for the Subs, Amp+wiring...wired it up after I got off of work last night, they thump REAL good!
default_additional_cheers.gif
Gonna add the skid later. Peace.

05scoobyrs

not really sure on the exact size of the sways. They are the RalliTek N/A ones. I would sell them for probably $140. I have only installed the rear one, so the front one is still brandy new.

sorry cwiggin, I actually put that head unit in my new car. I might still have the double din mount though if you want that?

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
Im working in Gardiner now if you can find some time to meet up with me so I can get those taillights and strut bar. Lemme know bud.

05scoobyrs

Cwiggin, if you come pick it up this weekend I will just give it to you. Its probably gonna cost you more in gas than its worth to me.

Aspen, I will be back up in maine this weekend. Will saturday work for you?

05scoobyrs

Cwiggin, im in either Dresden or Windsor, whichever is closer to you.

Pass doors are in pretty good shape I think there are like one or two small dents, no rust.

05scoobyrs

Parts have to go... Best reasonable offer on anything takes it. Im in Maine right now so parts can be picked up today or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I still want those pieces if they fit, just have very little time!!!!!!! Hopefully we can meet up at some point.

Latest posts

Back