05 Legacy GT wagon 5MT F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

souhater

PRICE DROP $9000!!!

Hello. So my wife and I have decided to cut our bills down, so my car has got to go. I do not want to sell this car, but it's all about priorities....

Specifics:

2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon in pearl white

Manual Transmission

Condition: Great

Inspection: Just done 1st of October 2011

Carfax: Perfect, available to see (car has spent all but past 2 years in Florida)

Mileage:104xxx

Wheels: 17" Konig Zero

Work done in the year that I've owned it:

Front control arm bushings

Front ball joints

Rear pads and rotors

New toyo all-season tires (cost me over $900)

K&N air filter

Synthetic oil changes

New Battery

New OEM Subaru clutch

I had purchased some StopTech Cryo-stop pads and rotors for the front. They will not need to be changed for at least 10K+ miles, but I am including them in the purchase of the car.

I am asking $9000 firm for this car. This is significantly lower than when I first started...I need this thing sold. The only repair I am fairly certain it needs is a power steering pump b/c it is giving up from time to time at low rpm. Contact me at [email protected] for pics....this account is linked to my phone.

Thanks guys

Jarred

Last edited by a moderator:

brighton

Rally Fluffer
BUMP, for a great car./ Wish I had the money for a third vehicle. I would love you buy. I could find one when I was shopping for a new Subaru two years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
very rare car, post this on rs25, or nassuck, I bet you would get a lot of interest. you guys are stealing it for 9k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back