05 lgt limited for sale $6500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

urabusturbo

I want to join the lgt liquidation party!
e8xFZ4H.jpg

05 limited 5 speed with just under 150k. Tan leather interior, heated seats, 6 disc changer, dual climate control, sunroof.
I bought it from a friend last fall because according to him "the turbo stopped turboing" It turned out to be the catted up-pipe being clogged and preventing boost. It now has a catless uppipe and a fresh oil change and seems to run perfectly. Other than that all I have done is clean the interior the best I can and buffed the outside. Currently the car is no longer inspected, registered or insured. I wanted to keep it at first but now I'd rather sell this to fund other projects. It is not perfect, the front and rear bumpers have some minor scuffs and there is a scratch on the drivers side rear door. If anyone wants to come look at it I would be happy to go over it thoroughly with them and allow a test drive on the back roads where I live. $6500 is my asking price. no trades or lowball offers please.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshP

You guys are killing me, we're looking for an auto LGT for the wife

Last edited by a moderator:

urabusturbo

GpGPhZZ.jpg

I painted the grill with plastidip
SO4Fcxs.jpg

paqzqhO.jpg

Interior is decent but previous owners had two big dogs and there is some evidence of that.
MWTWPuP.jpg

Spt intake. I also have the cover but it is not currently installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back