05 obxt partial part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Motor blew up, tired of turbos, going n/a. Here's what I'm selling that's not really a part of the motor, and if any of the motor is salvageable I'll take offers. Not sure yet.

Perrin topmount: overall good condition. Been on for less than a year, some fins are squashed from the splitter. 400$ obo

GFB adjustable bov: put on with intercooler, like new 150$ obo

Sti catless up pipe: 75$ obo

Wrapped Cobb catted downpipe: 400$ obo

Updated Cobb AP: 350$ obo

My custom 3" exhaust with massive fartcan: best offer or trade for stock exhaust

Some cold air intake that'll work if it's cut into a short ram: best offer

I'll add more stuff as it comes, and get pictures of this crap asap.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Are the front seats black/heated/leather? How much?

Or are you just parting out the motor stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

drunkinmonk

Does the cobb downpipe have the extra bung hole for wideband sensor? I'm interested in it maybe for 300. I just missed out on one on Craigslist for 250.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I can't see how it wouldent be blown smoking from the oil filler, and if it's not completely gone it will still he past the point where I would want to fix it. There is crap on the dipstick as well.

What I'll be getting rid of is the motor and everything turbo related. Take this as sort of a feeler thread. I'm planning on a motor swap so I want all of my interior bits. If I ever figure out how to edit the original post I'll make that more apparent.

Matt

Something happened last update that stopped everyone from editing and something with the profiles. I need to get carter in there to figure it out.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Alright guys, got the word that the motor isn't blown. I had a bad coil and plug. Doesn't explain to me why it's smoking from the oil filler neck though? So I'm not holding my breath for too long. Im gonna drain the oil this weekend to see what's going on, I saw some crap on my dipstick that wasn't oil... Mabey a headgasket is starting to go? But my coolant is nice and green and clean so who knows.

I think I'd like to go back to stock with this though, so I'll still be selling/trading most of this crap. I'm at work now I'll update later today.

Sorry for jumping the gun, I was just trying to get the ball rolling as quick as possible in case it was blown to minimize my headaches. I'm not in a position to have this happen lol.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Does the cobb downpipe have the extra bung hole for wideband sensor? I'm interested in it maybe for 300. I just missed out on one on Craigslist for 250.
The bung is there and it is glorious. It's hidden by the heat wrap though, I'd take 300 and a stock downpipe for the Cobb one.

Will the exhaust fit a 1998 Legacy GT?
I'm willing to bet probably not, the only thing this exhaust would fit properly would be another outback turbo.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Id be willing to take a stock intercooler and 350$ for my perrin unit

Stock bov and 125$ for the GFB adjustable one

AP is firm at 350$

I also have a set of 15" Chevy Beretta gt wheels 5x100, sort of a snowflake style wheel with tires on them. Tires have plugs but they hold air and have good tread. Wheels are in decent shape. 175$

Random cold air/short ram I'd take 50$

Again, I'll get some pictures asap. Or just msg me for my number and I'll text them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back