05 STI, its not mine

Jamey

And you can buy a brand new wrx with 0 miles for 28 k Nice car and all but I wouldn't pay it

Jamey

No a 68 z28 is a classic
default_smile.png
that is not

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I think it's worth 25-27k if it's really that clean. After buying several subarus now and bringing them back to great shape, I can tell you it's not cheap, even just for parts. Having worked in shops I know how much a labor bill on top can easily double/triple/quadruple costs. This owner clearly only put top notch stuff in the car. If anyone wants a clean low-miles blobeye, this is probably the least painful way to go.

That being said, no one wants to pay anything for anything here, and they always have to get "a deal"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vecken

Exactly, it's an sti tastefully modded, upgraded suspension and light on the rest of the car. It's easily worth what he is asking and its one of the best years of the sti. It's just like people wanted a deal on a classic car just because it's old, not because of its condition. Finding one this nice with GOOD upgrades is a unicorn.

KLRSMRF

That is a nice STi and I agree the price is a little high for me too but just like Bug eyes these cars(low mile examples)are now increasing in value at a good rate and will continue to due to the obvious fact they are not made any more( nostalgia, supply/demand, etc..)and the new model is butt ugly IMHO.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I'm relatively sure that was for sale at evergreen about 3 years ago for 25k.

I wonder If my 05 outback gained value? Lul.

Latest posts

Back