07(?) Forester at Wing Night at The Stock House in Westbrook.

Who's here with their Rally blue 2007(?) Lowered forester and roof rack? I swear I've seen it on this site before.

There was also a license plate in the windshield on the passenger side if I remember correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every Tuesday they do 35 cent wings and have some ok beer deals. They have better deals if you drink domestic but I'm a beer snob... anyway I love the teriyaki and dirty wings, dirty are refried buffalo wings.

I have no idea...
default_biggrin.png
we've been going every Tuesday for a long time. They've got the best wings around. And it's a pretty big place but can get packed around 6. But a bit later and there usually is plenty of parking. As it gets warmer they even open more tables out on a large deck.

dsmith

dirty wings and sweet and spicy are the best <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Don't know how often you go but I am literally there every tuesday with my roommates. 

So everyone knows, the wing special is 5-10. I've never been there at 5, but around 6 there are usually only like a couple 4-person tables open, if you get there like 7-9 there is usually plenty of room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

I work typically until like 6 so a little after is good for me. Pick a time and well get together

Latest posts

Back