08 spec b..anyone tdrive one yet??

wzrd

Was down to patriot today and took a look at a 08 spec b.I liked the fact it had more of a sleeper apearance then my blue wrx,but have questions about the performance.I did not take it out for a drive[yet]but by looking at the numbers :nono: 243? hp with over 3500lbs weight,isn't the spec b going to feal like a step back performance wise, : :sleepy1::then what im used to with a 06 rex?? I did like the look and feel of the spec b but am still having STI dreams :headbang: anyone with any info..thanks :glasses9:

WashmyScooby

I drove a 3.0R for about a week and it handled REALLY good. I have to say it was a really solid car. I'd buy one if I had kids to put in the back seat!

Car Whore

I bet the Spec.B handles much better than the 3.0R,too. I've not driven one myself, but I've heard that they are as quick or quicker than a WRX,with a better ride,but not quite as nimble. I think they look great.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I've driven a bunch of leggy GT's and a 06 Spec B. Not my ride of choice. It feels grown up, larger and smoother. Nice, but not for me. If you're thinking of trading, take it for a good ride, not just a spin around the block.

wzrd

Thanks for the responces :hello: After doing a little research on the net im finding conflicting performance numbers,or very little info at all. :icon_scratch: one# 0-60 time said 6.1 sec.[not fast enough] and the 2# showed a nice 5.3 time. :angel12: couldn't find any info on steering or braking issues.i like the looks,and all the bells and whistles[winter package/heated seats]but CANT go backward in performance. :headbang: wzrd

Latest posts

Back