08 wrangler for sale

scooby RS

hey guys, been a while since I've been on here. got out of the suby world, but selling the old jeep to get back in. I miss it haha. so here she is. its a 2008 wrangler X, 6 spd manny. 47,xxx miles. Soft top, will come with new side plastic windows, they are in a bit of rough shape, those zippers aren't very tough. It has rough country 3.5 shock and coil lift, shocks have skyjacker red shock boots. Both rear calipers are new, along with pads and rotors done a couple thousand ago. Front brakes are good. Front left u-join is new. I put dana replacement spider gears in the front axle. Both axles have syn gear oil. Engine gets mobil. Mickey thompson classic 2's 17x9 rims, with a full size spare, wrapped in 285/70/17 8 ply MTX's. Turns out to be around a 33/11.5. Quadratec receiver, will throw in the 2" drop ball. Skyjacker dual steering stabilizer with red boots also. JKS quicker disconnecting front greasable sway links. Pretty basic interior, fake leather and a cd player, all you need in a jeep though. Speakers are suprisingly clear, has the sound bar across the roll bar. Oh yah and when I put the lift in I put in the anti death wobble kit. Will come with new sticker upon purchase. If you ever have problems stickering it cause of the tires I'll put one on for you. Theres probably a few other things I'm forgetting, but that's the good stuff. For you guys I'll take what I owe on it and that's around 19,500 or 20K. I have the call the bank and figure out the exact number though and I'll let you guys know. thanks for looking!

jeep.jpg

jeep 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back