09 wrx no cobb cbe for sedan??

mainewrx09

I am trying to figure out which DP and CBE I wan to go with. I like the cobb exhaust but they dont make it for the sedan? If I hold out do you think they will? The only reason I am not going Perrin is because people are complaining on the high pitched whistle it has been making on multiple cars. My plan this spring TBE and Cobb AP stage 2 maps. Thoughts for a DP and CBE combo people like. I want cat in the DP tho.

Thanks

Kevin

XDIRTYX

i dont think they make a 4 door cat back, i just ordered one for my 5 door and i called a few places and one said the discontinued the 5 door cat back already???

Kristof

Banned
yes they said because of the downturn in the economy they werent gettign enough orders for the parts to continue them

Kristof

Banned
cobb is a bit slow getting thier products to market,but well worth the wait....
there products already came to market and got pulled. im not sure i would ver buy products from a company that just pulls products when times get a little slow leaving people people doign this
default_biggrin.png

mainewrx09

this sucks because I hear cobb has great product. I guess I better be buying my DP soon before we cant get one of those either. I guess I will piece together my stage 2.

Latest posts

Back