15" wheels

42012RS

looking for a set of 15x6.5 to 7.5, 5x100

open to any type of wheel, as long as they will look good with grabbers.

got up to $400

Visonik

I have a set for you. They're the ones I had for sale a while ago. I sold them to my uncle but he can't use them now. They're pretty much new, they have like 500 miles on them. He's keeping the tires so he's looking to get 350 for the rims. They're 15" 5x100 and im pretty sure they're 7.5 wide.

2w4ftq1.jpg

42012RS

I have a set for you. They're the ones I had for sale a while ago. I sold them to my uncle but he can't use them now. They're pretty much new, they have like 500 miles on them. He's keeping the tires so he's looking to get 350 for the rims. They're 15" 5x100 and im pretty sure they're 7.5 wide.
they're motegi right? If you can get me the offset i will let you know when i take my measurements if they will fit, im trying to stay away from spacers.

I need wheels before the 28th

Visonik

they're motegi right? If you can get me the offset i will let you know when i take my measurements if they will fit, im trying to stay away from spacers.

I need wheels before the 28th
Yup, they're motegi. The offset is 42mm. They fit my 02 wrx fine, just not with my 1" spacers haha. They're only 7" wide. I can deliver the wheels to your place this week if my uncle can get the tires off quick, which I'm sure he can do either today or tomorrow. Since you bought my other rims, I already know where to drop em off haha.

42012RS

actually i have moved to oakland now lol i travel to stillwater everyday for work though. we can meet in bangor somewhere. i will measure tonight and let you know

Visonik

actually i have moved to oakland now lol i travel to stillwater everyday for work though. we can meet in bangor somewhere. i will measure tonight and let you know
Alright, sounds good. I just got off the phone with my uncle and he said he can get the tires dismounted within a day once he knows.

Latest posts

Back