Sti Brembos(5x100 preferred)

5 speed, LGT or 4.44 would be best.

Seats(may be found)

Coilovers, Tein's, BC's, etc...

BPV

Outback Side skirts

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Would you be interested in my 18x8.5 Grids? And would Legacy GT side skirts work for you?

GClark

No thanks on the wheels, I wanna stay 17's, and preferably not Rota's( for now). Maybe some day Mike will stop making fun of me.
default_additional_unamused.gif

I'm not sure about the side skirts, it's off the sedan right? Could you get a measurement for me?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
No thanks on the wheels, I wanna stay 17's, and preferably not Rota's( for now). Maybe some day Mike will stop making fun of me.
default_additional_unamused.gif

I'm not sure about the side skirts, it's off the sedan right? Could you get a measurement for me?
They are actually not even on the car. They will fit sedan or wagon, same length for both. But I can get measurements for you if you need them! I also have the rear lip, not sure if you can make that fit or not.

GClark

They are actually not even on the car. They will fit sedan or wagon, same length for both. But I can get measurements for you if you need them! I also have the rear lip, not sure if you can make that fit or not.
Hmmmm, I might be interested in that rear lip,

what happened to the brembos on your car?

I want Subaru Brembos, the Evos are alittle to hacked up for my liking.

sooch

Type-RA
ahh I see! have you checked rs25? usually shizzz on there. or you could pick up 4/2 pots? those are pretty good looking and a bit cheaper.

urabusturbo

I have been considering switching to the 4pots to fit more discreet wheels on my car for a more sleeper look. If I decide to get rid of them I will let you know.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
dave I will give you a big hug if you do and stop calling you holocaust dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ray

Latest posts

Back