1968 Volvo 122S "Amazon" $3990

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Reducing inventory in the driveway @ Chez Nigel

Surprisingly sporty classic Volvo coupe, with the rebuilt 2-liter motor, Weber 2-bbl, and 4-spd OD gearbox she goes pretty dern good! Stops good, upgraded disc brakes from Volvo 142. Turns really really good -- Bilstein HD shocks and fat swaybars F/R, fat Yoko tires.

See details here: http://maine.craigslist.org/search/cta?zoomToPosting=&query=volvo+122s&srchType=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=

So show this ad to your Dads and Moms, or to your groovy uncles and aunts who went to Woodstock. Peace, man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'd love to have this car. Seen it in person, and it's amazingly mint. Good luck selling it, I hope it gets bought by someone who's gonna take care of it.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Thanks Chris--you'd look great driving that bad girl!

An old-Volvo guru (as opposed to an old guru who knows Volvos) checked the car out recently, he said I had it priced about $2k-$3k too low.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Awesome awesome awesome. I LOVE old foriegn cars, prefer jap scraps.. But if i had the cash id be all over this. Glws nigel

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
DEAR MS BUDS:  PLEEZ save me from the eBay crazies (Volvo's going up next week if it doesn't sell in meantime) SO SOMEBODY BUY THIS COOL OLD CAR!!!

Latest posts

Back