1985 Honda Shadow VT700c

Vecken

1985 Honda Shadow 700c liquid cooled V-Twin 39k miles inspection sticker through april (not antique but can be registered as such). Road legal but needs some TLC to be used before next season, still road worthy for a test ride.

Very reliable, starts without a hitch even below freezing.

Averaged 55+ mpg and has enough power to keep up with hogs

New hydraulic clutch (one of the nicest clutches i've used on such an old bike)

New stator

New Rectifier/regulator

New Battery

rebuilt the carbs with new jets and gaskets last spring, may need some fine tuning but runs strong

it needs:

Needs a rear tire, font has many miles left (priced new at $90)

slight oil leak from left cover gasket

have the fork seals, just need to be installed

front brake sticks, just needs a service

cosmetic work. (missing side covers)

exhaust bolt needs to be replaced

this is a great bike to fix up for next season, rode it 4000 miles this summer and it never once failed on me, very reliable bike with many miles left. it is currently sitting in a shed and I just do not have the time or money to invest into it right now. turn-key and ready to ride home.

I am entertaining offers however if I still have it by spring I will be restoring it to use for another season. excellent bike that just needs some TLC and cosmetic work to be 100% again.

$800 or best reasonable offer, I have much more than that in part$ invested.

IMAG1134-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

K3rn

Hookah Master
if you still have this i might take it off your hands im just waiting on some money

Vecken

i forgot i had this up, i'm not entirely set on selling it as i just found a parts bike to fully restore it, however I do have a friend with a yamaha virago 750 (V-twin, very similar to this bike) in good shape if you are interested i can send you his contact info.

K3rn

Hookah Master
if its the same price im vary  interested i need something ive been without a bike for to long

Latest posts

Back