1993 legacy ss

Matt

Bought the wrx and now I have 4 cars and something's gotta go. The legacy has treated me well and was a blast but it needs a little more work than I have time to offer it so my loss is your gain. The details: it's a real 93 legacy ss manual 5spd. About 129k on the odometer. Owned for many years by an older couple in the Portland area until it was traded in where I work. I bought the car for 800 bucks. I put bc coilovers in it as well as a 3inch catless turbo back exhaust. It's friggin loud. It's got a big boost gauge and aem uego afr gauge in some ghetto gauge cluster I threw in. Please make something nicer. It runs 11psi and occasionally hits boost cut on cold days. Car runs flawless. The bad: it's a 93... From Maine. It has rust. Quarters and rockers in particular. It can be fixed. You just need time to do it or source it out. 1st gear went missing. I'm including a 4:11 trans and LSD dear diff in the sale. You can convert it over or find the right 3:90 trans and put that in. Has a brand new clutch from exedy. The sunroof leaks on all of these. Pull the head liner and blow out the drains. The under side is flawless as I treated it with por15. It doesn't burn oil but has a cam seal leak. Has rs leather front seats and stock rear. Forester xt shift linkage so you can use any wrx/xt short throw. The extras if you want to pay for them. I have a rob tuned ecu that's setup for Sti 550cc injectors /7500 rpm/5500 launch control and some other bits. Meant to run with a big turbo. I have a vf30 ready to go as well a front mount. You'll need to make your own piping. No one I know of offers a kit. Also have Sti 550 cc injectors. Basically everything to take it from stock hp to about 270-280 whp. Ecu-375Turbo-350Injectors-150Front mount-75Plus clamps and rubber elbows The car with the trans will be sold for 1200 for Mainely members. Add the extras in for the final price. This is an ej22t closed deck engine and very capable of handling a lot of power. Buy it for the engine and swap into something else.
any6e2yt.jpg
adubyzy2.jpg
ryhu2yny.jpg
nesy9y8a.jpg
va9u5esu.jpg
8usyhuny.jpg

Also have ej25d heads that are complete.

Vegasjetta

Can you put that motor/trans in my Forester? That would be a fun swap. My Forester has way less rust than your SS
default_frown.gif

Matt

unfortunate part of a 21 year old classic subaru in new englad...just needs someone with time and can weld or source someone that can weld.

Vecken

What are you asking for the ej25d heads? My headgaskets are done for and I want to rebuild my original engine.

Jamey

If I had the money to waste I'd take it to sand pits and borrow few full auto guns and have some fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back