1995 Yamaha Wolverine

Well I figure more exposure is better. I am selling my '95 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4. I have owned this since I was 13/14 years old and have put countless hours into working on it and riding it. When I originally got it the wrist pin area was worn out in the original engine so we bought a parts fourwheeler to swap in a 2003 engine.

Basics:

350 cc engine(about 18hp stock)

5 speed auto clutch manual shift trans

Solid rear axle

approx. 500 lbs

4x4 from the factory(open diff in front)

Top speed of 50-55 mph stock

Mods:

ITP C-series wheels and 25" Holeshot ATR tires(radials = less drift at high speed)

Works AT Steelers front shocks(very stiff we think they were set for someone around 200-220 lbs from the factory)

Warn 4-2-4 select (allows you to disengage the front end)

K&N Filter and Outerwears prefilter

Full jet kit(includes stock needle and jet)

FMF Q-series and Supertrapp exhausts(supertrapp needs 1 size larger jet then I have to run properly, its really damn loud)

Superwinch 2500lb winch mounted in an aftermarket bumper(Brute is the name on it)

Slotted rear rotor

Brush guards on front a-arms

I have all the parts to return to stock except the stock steel wheels. Aftermarket wheels make it wider therefore more stable.

Recent maintenance:

Rear-end/swingarm rebuild(all gaskets, bearings, new caliper, pads, rotor and one new hub)

Seat cover replaced

Newer grips

New battery(battery tender comes with it)

What it needs:

Front wheel bearings(they are GONE)

Before I put the winch on the fourwheeler would zip around but the weight over the nose makes it handle different.

Yes it has been through the mud and been airborn a few times(I'm 21, do you expect different)

I hate to sell this due to the time I spent building it but bills and other things take prioriety.

Price: $1000 obo

And finally the always loved, always blurry, always requested pictures:

oaqWJ.jpg

GlLGe.jpg

hCUUW.jpg

3VP0c.jpg

L4Kt5.jpg

O31U2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back