1996 240sx SE, KA24DE-T

b13-t

Buying a house, so up for sale is my hobby for the past 3 years of my life. i have nearly 20k invested, and im aware that i wont get that back, but i wont be lowballed either. i have done all the modifications myself, except for the roll cage, which was done by Cage This in Mass. Now for a list of the mods.

Holset HX35 turbo

JGS turbo manifold

full custom exhaust with HKS Super titanium muffler

Tial 38mm wastegate

Tial BOV

Greddy FMIC

Koyo Radiator

flex-a-lite electric fans

adjustable fan temp switch

battery rewired in trunk

tompson battery kill switch mounted on rear bumper

Optima Red top battery

Turbo 240 fuel rail

HKS adjustable fuel pressure regulator with gauge

braided fuel lines with AN fittings

300zx fuel filter

MSD 96Ib injectors with resistors wired in

Cobra MAF sensor

JWT ECU

SAFC Neo

BEE*R Rev limitter

Aluminum crank pulley

Comp Clutch stage 4 6 puck unsprung clutch

Comp Clutch 12 Ib flywheel

KAAZ 2-way Limited slip

Megan Racing track coilovers

Top Speed adjustable RUCA's

300zx 30mm 4 pot front calipers

3000GT VR-4 front rotors (12.5")

Z1 caliper extension brackets

Hawk Hps front brake pads

Stainless braided front brake lines

NRG deep dish leather steering wheel

NRG steering wheel hub

NRG quick release

Autometer boost gauge

Autometer water temp (not installed)

Autometer Oil pressure (not installed)

Autometer narrowband a/f meter (not installed)

AEM UEGO wideband a/f meter

Nismo shift knob

7 pt. custom roll cage built to D1/ Formula D sanctioned specifications and padded in the appropriate areas.

Corbeau GT series racing seats

G-Force 5 point SFI approved racing harnesses

Wheels that come with the car..

-(4)Volk GT-F - 19x9.5 +17, 19x10.5 +24 in diamond black with General UHP tires.

-(8)Motegi Touge's - 18x9 +12, 18x10 +30 in bronze finish.

-(4)mustang wheels - 17x8.5 +34 that need refinishing

-(6)mustang wheels - 17x8 +30 track wheels, some black, some silver

-(4)cobra wheels - 17x8 +30 track wheels, chrome

it is a race car and has been used as one. i have driven this car on the street, but it likely will not pass inspection again unless some things are changed on it to make it legal again. it is 13 years old, and does have some issues, in particular the body. very minimal rust for the year, but it has a dent in the drivers door/fender, that needs to be addressed (i have another door and brand new fender for it already, just need to be installed). other then that, its minor blemishes and slight cosmetics. also, the car doesn't idle when its warmed up. i haven't had a chance to really look into this issue, but i do know that the car runs great wide open and has been tuned properly at wide open throttle.

i have a lot of spare parts to come with the car, mostly interior, a spare motor, and driveline parts. all synthetic fluids from front to rear in the car at all times. this is a project car and is a lot of fun to the right person. my price is $10,000 with the Volk wheels, or $8,000 without them. i can deliver the car within 100 miles of Lewiston, Maine, or further, but there will be a fee. i will consider trades towards something more streetable, preferably looking for an RX-7, 93-97, or possibly another S14, or boosted mustang. i have quite a few pictures of the car and video's of it in action as well if you are interested. email me at [email protected], or call 207-576-6277. my name is justin, and thank you for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChadSRT

WHAT!?!
default_wink.png

tial 38 shipped to 04350?
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

b13-t

sorry, fixed. anyone know why people flag legit ads on craigslist? its friggen annoying.. grrr..

Nate

Founding Father
yah flagged....

you would happen to be trying to offer your car for $750, BUT i write you a check of $1000 and send it to you, then when you deliver the car you bring me back the $250 plus the car?

b13-t

again? it didnt give me a notice via email this time..

and nate, you are wayyyyy too good at that! lol any tips on how i can avoid people from flagging my perfectly legit classified? i actually read all the terms and agreements this morning (who has ever read that whole thing honestly?) and i haven't broken any terms. thanks for the help guys.

Justin

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
There is a pretty pissed off 240 at Jam audio in Brunswick. Has a huge front mount, and lots of shiny goodies under the hood!!

patsti

NitrousFed
this is a great track car... Would like to see justin keep it and move away from the darkside... There are things happening justin dont sell it. TRUST ME! SINCE I CANT DRIVE I AM WORKING THE PHONES MAKING THINGS GO DOWN

b13-t

thanks guys. i'd like to keep it and keep running it, but it just sits idle too much, and with this whole house buying thing, its gonna be hard to get out to future events. i may even part this out over the winter, we'll see, but it would make a great car for someone wanting to get into the drift scene, or with alignment work and some sticky meats, a killer autocross car.. i'll throw in the 20 foot enclosed trailer for an sti? lol
default_wink.png

Blue GT

Parting out a 240 will get you the most of your money back, I know this from experience..............

inski

It will take forever to part out, so just keep it. Save it in the back of your new garage and bust that horny toad out 10 years from now and scare the neighborhood.
default_biggrin.png

patsti

NitrousFed
sell it on ebay... not worth parting it because in the end you will not get too much for it... INMO you are asking too much based on the economy and NEED for a built KA-t 240... again its sick and cool but if you are gonna sell it only sell it with one set of wheels and ask around 7k. Sell the wheels (motegis for 500 grams for 2k and keep the other motegis and sell the mustangs for 100-200 a set.) you will sell it faster and get about what you want for it.

the 10k scares people... 7k wont. and in the end you will get about 10k with the spare parts wheels that you sell. hell you would make more that way.

Latest posts

Back