1996 Subaru Impreza 1800 OBO

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Well I think you all know my car but I'll still talk about it. I hate to say it but its really rusty haha I'm sure you all know this body style is starting to die. I think he still has some life left I just don't have the time and money to give him the love he needs. The rear quarters and rockers are the only real bad parts. I've done regular maintenance on it, oil change every 3500 miles and brakes even before it needed it, now for the list to make it easier to go through.

-Automatic!

-02 WRX front seats, the backs are stock.

-02 WRX front and rear brakes, new rotors and pads put on the front about 2 months ago. 

-Hella fog lights on a separate switch by the ebrake. 

-Sony head unit

-I have a sub and amp in it right now but the amp needs a new power cord I just never had the time to fix it, I can take it out or sell it in the car. 

-I will be selling it on the prodrives but they are quite scratched but they still ride straight. 

-Rallyarmors.

-Painted WRB

-Rubber floor mats

I cant think of anything else right now I just wanna get rid of it at this point. I After driving the REX I'm sick of driving an automatic. It was a very awesome car though and I love it, Its been a great car I drove it from Auburn to Portland everyday for the past year and a half and it never gave me any issues, its always driven nice and smooth and straight, its just time for it to go to a new home. So just like the title says 1800 OBO, it would make a great first car or a great winter beater if anyone is looking for one. PM me with any questions. Thanks for your consideration. 

ScreenShot2013-08-10at92426PM_zps5e4243e8.png

IMG_0008_1_zpsf3b9202d.jpg

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
This car is gorgeous, sad to see it go.
Me too a little. But I love Clemintine more. This car has been so good to me and I love it. I wish I could put new panels on it and keep it as a beater but I have way to much invested in the REX. I need the money to pay off the loan I took out for the body work... it ended up being more then we planned so I owe my dad some money too. 

Latest posts

Back