1997 Outback Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrbwrx

For Sale: 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. 193k, is going up as its the DD right now. 5 speed. Color Green. Good MPG.

Looking for $1600.00 OBO

Located in Lewiston Maine

Good:

New Battery

New Alternator

New Starter

New Fuel Filter

New Air Filter

New Spark Plugs/ Wires

Have a Brand New Clutch and Flywheel just haven't been installed

Has Current Inspection sticker, Passed back in August or october with no problems.

Bad:

Has the typical rust isn't as bad as most, a lot cleaner then most

CEL is on for a o2 sensor, $60 bucks at advance auto

Pass side rear strut mount needs to be replaced, I have a new one just no time to do it right now.

shifter rattles but works good, heres the fix if wanted. Just didnt bother me enough to fix. http://turninconcept...products_id=357

Car has a slight hesitation now and then, have not been able to figure out the problem. Still runs fine, only does it now and then.

Pass side doors are dented up, Can get brand new ones for extra money if wanted, if not junkyards have them for under 200 for both

has scrathes and other small dents but typical for a 15 year old car

- Im probably forgeting more stuff that I have replaced on the car, will post pictures later.

IMG_5435.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

Is that 2 kegs in the back seat?
default_biggrin.png

Nice car and good price Dylan! I got 208k on mine, doesn't look half as good as yours.

wrbwrx

Is that 2 kegs in the back seat?
default_biggrin.png

Nice car and good price Dylan! I got 208k on mine, doesn't look half as good as yours.
haha its one keg lol no longer in the car, and thanks I love the obs but time to get rid of since it was only for a winter beater

Matt

so since you have an new clutch and flywheel is it safe to assume it needs a clutch? im thinking of a new winter beater so I may consider this

wrbwrx

so since you have an new clutch and flywheel is it safe to assume it needs a clutch? im thinking of a new winter beater so I may consider this
actually the clutch works fine, I got a new one for dirt cheap at work so I picked it up. I drive it everyday still and no problems

smelt240

Do you still have this??? If so,sell me the roof rack box thingy. I just bought the twin to this car,and Im lifting it. Need the box! We are in Lewiston almost daily,well,nightly.

smelt240

OHHHH...is that the blue WRX with gold wheels in Lewiston?? If so,it looks a ton better on there. Ill look on Amazon-thanks guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back