2 first generation foresters

RabbitWRX

Looking to sell both of my foresters. I have a brand new baby that eats up all my extra time so it's time for them to go. First one is a 1998 forester S in white. It has 222,xxx miles its an automatic and everything works fine. Has a sticker that's good till July of this year. Problems with it is that the rear hatch is rotting thru at the bottom, and the drives side rear quarter has the typical subaru rust. Also from first to second gear as a bit of hesitation. It also has an exhaust leak where the cat meets the back portion of the exhaust, and the check engine light is on for the egr valve. The brakes are a bit spongy but i suspect that there's air in the drives side front line. that's the only problems I can think of off the top of my head. Now this is the good part. I have a 1999 forester L in white that is also an automatic and it has 229,xxx miles. The car is in good shape with minimal rust but does need head gaskets but it does run and drive, although it is not road legal. The transmission shifts great and has studded snow tires on it currently. It would be one of those deals that you could mix and match parts to make one great one. As far a price at this point id like to get$1000 obro. Pm me if you're interested. Will post pictures when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:

RabbitWRX

Here are the pictures i promised. If you have any questions please let me know. Id like to move these ASAP so don't be afraid to make me offers. I have clean titles for both of them in hand. Also I can throw in a WRX cat back as well for the 98 forester to fix the exhaust.

Latest posts

Back