2000 Impreza 2.5RS Silverhorn $3000 OBRO (SOLD)

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Selling 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe with 169K miles, $3000 BRO no trades

This subaru runs very well and is quite quick for an N/A style engine with out a turbo.

My Subaru has WRX alloy wheels and seats front and back. Short thow shifter, front strut bar, K&N full intake, JDM front badge, spoiler and a 6 disk CD changer from a subaru outback premium. This Subaru does not have a perfect paint job how ever it is not really bad either and can be fixed, there is minor rust on the rear wheel wells and a crack in the front bumper.

Here is a list of repairs I have made recently to the car and the car has a fresh inspection sticker.

-Replaced shifter and linkage bushings

-Replaced front and rear 0/2 sensors computer test engine controls

- Replaced both rocker panels with custom ones created by my auto repair shop.

-Repaired both rear quarter panels resurface, prime and paint.

-Replaced magnaflow muffler stock 2.5RS muffler, I still have the magnaflow exhaust as well as the standard 2.5RS spoiler.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reply or send me a pm

Here is a video clip of the engine sound and exost.

http://s83.beta.phot...0_2482.mp4.html

DCP_1009.jpg

DCP_1012.jpg

DCP_1089.jpg

DCP_1013.jpg

DCP_1011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vertigo101

me to.

I had a few buyers now but they all backed out after saying they would be back to buy it.

Just bad luck I guess

Vertigo101

Going to try and get my self into a Subaru WRX 2002-2005 or a 2003-2005 Subaru Baja Turbo

I love Subarus and so far that 2000 Impreza 2.5RS coupe that I had was my favorite car I have ever owned. Excellent all around car and I could count on it day in and day out.

But after looking on KBB I noticed the price of WRX's and Baja went down so I figured I'd take a chance this one time and try and get one. I am looking at a WRX 2003 bug eye tomorrow

Latest posts

Back